Camping = I don't get it.

The Last Meatbag said:
Well there must be really good tents with anti bear fences and stuff.....

...if I were you I'd totally go naked and run around the campgrounds throwing tampons at people :o

but thats just me..

There arent any tents, we're in cabins.
Right next to the golf course. :csad:

JLBats said:
He needs time to make up some camping anecdotes.
You f***ing Ass-Dick! :cmad:

Twice I almost died in southern Utah, while camping.

To me? that's not funny.

I'm goin' "C.Lee" on your irreverent-ass. :down

***** Galore said:
we're surrounded by woods and lakes?

I live in South Carolina, my backyard looks like it was taken from the Blair Witch Project, and all of my nearby ponds have alligators and nothing bad has ever really come from it. I guess just wear mosquito repellent. There's nothing really for you to worry about...

Except men in hockey masks

Wilhelm-Scream said:

To me? that's not funny.

How?

Wilhelm-Scream said:

To me? that's not funny.

JLBats said:
He needs time to make up some camping anecdotes.

Didn't take him too long, did it?

***** Galore said:
My dad made our whole family go camping when I was about 9. All I remember is being freezing cold, hungry, disgusted, and drenched.quote]

I don't get it either. Lots of people I know love it but I've never been a fan of nature.

I love camping. I should. After all, I'm an Eagle Scout. Like anything, it does have it's downsides but the positive aspects greatly outweigh the negatives in my opinion. Camping gets you away from the repetativeness of normal, everyday life. Also, nature is beautiful. I have to say that there are certain moments when I've been camping where I've been at peace more than I ever have before. The only thing comparable is live music. Food always seems to taste better when you're camping too. And...I think all boy scouts are...I'm obsessed with fire. You get to build a camp fire. Staying in cabins or a lodge is kind of fun but really, the best experience is sleeping in a tent...but it's much better when it's cold. Sleeping in a tent when the weather is hot sucks.

I'd hate it if I went camping. I don't think I'd survive. Whip out the camera & get ready for a spin-off of The Simple Life with me.:o

When I think of camping, I think of huddling together in those unsturdy tents, the fear of bears and going to the bathroom in a shack with a seat that barely seats my entire posterior.

So yeah, camping's awesome. :)

I got grossed out today cuz while I was washing my cat,she had fleas. Really disgusting. First time I did it.:O

Is that why you were trying to kill those college kids in the woods a couple of years ago? Because you don't get it?

ANTHONYNASTI said:
When I think of camping, I think of huddling together in those unsturdy tents, the fear of bears and going to the bathroom in a shack with a seat that barely seats my entire posterior.

So yeah, camping's awesome. :)

How about having no bathroom at all except for behind a bush or a tree or a rock? I've done that countless times. And yeah, the bear thing. When I was in Philmont in New Mexico we had to tie all our food in a bag and string it up a tree. I remember one night the wind was being really weird and it sounded like a bear was scraping the side of the tent with it's claws. Pretty creepy.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
I got grossed out today cuz while I was washing my cat,she had fleas. Really disgusting. First time I did it.:O

lol I just took my dogs for a walk and there was a huge ass worm on the sidewalk. oh geez

Spidermanluvr28 said:

I screamed and grabbed my shirt and wouldnt let go, then it took me like 20 mins to get back because I had to watch every step. Worms are the worst.

***** Galore said:
I screamed and grabbed my shirt and wouldnt let go, then it took me like 20 mins to get back because I had to watch every step. Worms are the worst.
Sounded like a creepy adventure.:batty:

KingOfDreams said:
How about having no bathroom at all except for behind a bush or a tree or a rock? I've done that countless times. And yeah, the bear thing. When I was in Philmont in New Mexico we had to tie all our food in a bag and string it up a tree. I remember one night the wind was being really weird and it sounded like a bear was scraping the side of the tent with it's claws. Pretty creepy.

Thanks. Now I'll never go camping again.

I hate camping. Not because of any bad experience or anything, I just don't enjoy it. At all.

I get the feeling my friends just want me to go so they can torture me.

Mee said:
I hate camping. Not because of any bad experience or anything, I just don't enjoy it. At all.
Didn't you say you were groped by some bears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"