Can you see this? The Invisible Woman thread.

she wasn't even a major role lol thats like holding joe manganiello as flash Thompson against him lol

amber heard is not that strong of an actress imo we need a good strong actress sue storm is one of marvel's best heroines

Banks is like 38 or 39, I mean she looks like she could pull off 35 but I don't see Fox casting quite that old (38 is not old I'm just talking about Hollywood thoughts on the age thing) unless like I said in another thread they can get an Amy Adams caliber actress.

I'm tired of hearing McAdams thrown around for everything, I'd be fine with her or Banks for that matter but I'd perfer if they go for an up and comer who is 25 or older.

As for Heard? I'm unsure if she can even act well.

Last edited:
^true but i hope fox can repeat first class level casting of mcavoy and fassbender

Becki Newton

Untitled-3.jpg

bn.jpg

some of us like to discount films made before superhero movies were good, *cough* i mean er, before 2008.

I'd really like to see Jessica Chastain for Susan Storm. Between her vulnerable performance in The Help (she was sporting blonde hair really well in that one too) and her strong and determined character in Zero Dark Thirty; I'm convinced she is perfect for the role given that Susan Storm is virtually a 50/50 split of those two characters. Not to mention, she would look good with Billy Crudup who just HAS to play Reed Richards if there is any justice in this world.

JessicaChastainZeroDarkThirty_article_story_main.jpg

the_help_jessica_chastain_a_p.jpg

Let's face it: casting is the easy part on this one. Sue is a classic beauty and Hollywood is overflowing with ladies qualified in the looks department.

I'd really like to see Jessica Chastain for Susan Storm. Between her vulnerable performance in The Help (she was sporting blonde hair really well in that one too) and her strong and determined character in Zero Dark Thirty; I'm convinced she is perfect for the role given that Susan Storm is virtually a 50/50 split of those two characters. Not to mention, she would look good with Billy Crudup who just HAS to play Reed Richards if there is any justice in this world.

JessicaChastainZeroDarkThirty_article_story_main.jpg

the_help_jessica_chastain_a_p.jpg

another great choice she is too strong of an actress to play a supporting role like she would of been in iron man 3

Let's face it: casting is the easy part on this one. Sue is a classic beauty and Hollywood is overflowing with ladies qualified in the looks department.

Because, of course, Sue's looks are the most important thing, to the exclusion of all else. :whatever:

Because, of course, Sue's looks are the most important thing, to the exclusion of all else. :whatever:
Exactly, casting the perfect actress isn't gonna count for s*** if she isn't written like a real human being.

And more than any of the others, Sue has changed most with the times along with evolving attitudes towards the Woman on the Team, so it's not as simple as just following what's in the original comics.

so many solid choices for sue

jessica chastain is my new fav. suggestion big name actress 2 time oscar nominee and popular atm with two #1 movies

i'd love her too but for some reason she gives off a very cold vibe that suits villains

get her for enchantress!!!

I really, really don't like Elizabeth Banks.

JAK®;25099389 said:

Not saying I want her for Sue, cause I don't, but she was great as Effie in Hunger Games.

Totally forgot Banks was in Spider-Man haha! And she smexy

JAK®;25099389 said:
She's okay and I think would be fine as Sue but I've never been much of a fan. I don't begrudge anyone who is a fan because she seems like a cool chick I'm just not. What do I know though? My favorite suggestion in this thread is the blond chick from Ugly Betty.

i liked banks she looks like sue has that maturity vibe about her and is a grown woman not a girl like alba and a solid actress with tons of range

I think there is a strong possibility that it could be this young lady....she is an up and comer that is for sure.

mv5bmty5mzc1odq1m15bml5.jpg

I like the fact that she is beautiful, but also has the quality of the girl next door which is the type I think that Sue is....

She also has done some action and did a good job...so she has become one of my picks.

too young imo sue should be an actress in her 30's like a chastain,banks,mcadams,theron,etc.

Last edited:
Kate Upton is among the few who can do Sue justice. She'd look great in the outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"