The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...

Are people suggesting

That Dr. Strange might have a cameo or be introduced before his movie?

Wait...

Are people suggesting

That Dr. Strange might have a cameo or be introduced before his movie?

No, my thing is that I wonder if

Wanda ever had any interaction in the comics with Strange
because I am curious to see if Olsen and Taylor Johnson have multiple film contracts, which I assume they do. I just don't know which movies outside of AoU and Avengers 3 both would appear in.

Any word if any Shield agents from the Show are in the movie?

The look WS have right before throwing back the shield, some hesitation and real sadness going on there. This film is going to wreck me emotionally.:csad:

262rwqh.jpg

SURE they can!

Vartha, no they can't... Marvel cant use any of the X-men... they're a massive part of House of M... Mutants aside..

we probably won't see anything remotely like that ever

Just got around to finally watching the trailer, fantastic. There are some pretty awe-inspiring shots in this movie. When TWS rips the steering wheel, damn. I'm really looking forward to it, seems like another solid installment in the MCU.

The look WS have right before throwing back the shield, some hesitation and real sadness going on there. This film is going to wreck me emotionally.:csad:

And the award for most over-dramatic post goes to .....

Depending on how this movie goes, would anybody be interested in a Winter Soldier solo film or TV series. Stan is already better known for his tv work, and I think a series on Netflix, set to the tone of Winter Soldier's current comic title, would be awesome. Working undercover, trying to find redemption for his past crimes. Super political, and action packed.

Depending on how this movie goes, would anybody be interested in a Winter Soldier solo film or TV series. Stan is already better known for his tv work, and I think a series on Netflix, set to the tone of Winter Soldier's current comic title, would be awesome. Working undercover, trying to find redemption for his past crimes. Super political, and action packed.

That might actually be cool.:up:

So, based on Vartha's clues, it sounds like either...

A. "Mutants" exist in the MCU (in that they are humans with naturally-occuring gene mutations that give them powers), but are referred to as something else, like "Gifted". In this case, the twins are being experimented on in this lab?

B. "Mutants" in the MCU (again, known by some other name) are created by means of some highly-unethical scientific methods, and this is how the twins get their powers.

Personally, I'm really hoping for A. That way, we get classic mutants in the MCU...we just have to call them something else.

So, based on Vartha's clues, it sounds like either...

A. "Mutants" exist in the MCU (in that they are humans with naturally-occuring gene mutations that give them powers), but are referred to as something else, like "Gifted". In this case, the twins are being experimented on in this lab?

B. "Mutants" in the MCU (again, known by some other name) are created by means of some highly-unethical scientific methods, and this is how the twins get their powers.

Personally, I'm really hoping for A. That way, we get classic mutants in the MCU...we just have to call them something else.

Inhumans.:oldrazz:

I was thinking WS could pop up in Agent Carter's series as a kind of recurring villain - we might even get more of his origins.

And you'd have Peggy chasing him… but eluding her and the other agents.

And then we kind of find out how
HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD… if that ends up happening in CA:TWS.

Either that, or I would absolutely take a Black Widow/Hawkeye/Winter Soldier movie.

I Really hope they're born with the powers
more "scientific testing creates superpowers" would be really boring
just go with "gifted" or "powered", or hell, just "people with superpowers"
I'm not picky

and house of M with Inhumans? not feelin it, I mean, it was Magneto's house
you need years of mutant-human turmoil for house of m to hit the right way

I Really hope they're born with the powers
more "scientific testing creates superpowers" would be really boring
just go with "gifted" or "powered", or hell, just "people with superpowers"
I'm not picky

Agreed! AOS has already established there are other super powered people they keep tabs on.

So, I don't know if we talked about this, but I'm thinking, after my 100th viewing of the US trailer, that the first scenes of WS getting programmed actually is set in the modern day. There are agents dressed as field SHIELD team, similar to how Rumlow and crew looked when they were arresting Cap and crew during those set pics earlier last year. And there are screens up around WS that look more modern than something from the 1940's-1950's. The brain scan for one.

So yeah, I think it's Winter Soldier hiding somewhere in a SHIELD safehouse or other secret location.

I think it's "A" myself. It's what I personally have been hoping they go for. Just don't use the "M" word and everything should be fine.

Vartha is that you giving that Scoop on "the site that should not be named" about the after credits stinger? That excited me even if it's false lol

I would just make the Twins Inhumans myself. Not only would it explain their powers, but it could set up a future film. They could say that SHIELD or HYDRA are studying them in order to understand how their powers work/where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"