The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was wanting to do with Bucky by the end of the movie :funny:

seriously.... just wanted to give the guy a hug.... or something..... maybe more :sus

*slinks back to my fangirl gutter mind*

I don't think he'll be wanting to do that anytime soon. :oldrazz:

Really? Along with Black Widow? :)

I wonder how small or big of a role...probably not that big but an important role?

I think she'll be working in Avengers Tower in some capacity. I can see Stark wanting to stick her on a low-level job, but Widow, Clint & Cap veto that since she'd be a valuable asset.

I can't believe Capcom will never make another Marvel vs. Capcom. Still, they are showing their respect for our hero. A salute to the Captain.

Marvel vs Capcom 4 will happen. Capcom lost the Marvel rights shortly after MvC2 came out (leading to physical copies becoming rare), but we eventually got a third game. There's no point in having the rights if you won't be using them for a couple of years; MvC4 will probably happen around 2018-2021.

I can't believe Capcom will never make another Marvel vs. Capcom. Still, they are showing their respect for our hero. A salute to the Captain.

[YT]a-6x-BFgfF8[/YT]
I think my first real exposure to Captain America was through the MvC game for Dreamcast when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"