The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a badass pic of WS. It's faithful to the comics, but at the same time looks more "real world".

I'm going on record that TWS will beat the OW record in April of Fast five's 86M.

You heard it hear first folks!

Tag line it, quote it, hold me accountable, but I'm all in.

So any details on Redford's character? Who is he playing?

Looks like a rooftop fight, and I'll seemingly get that WS shield catch I wanted.

Holy crap that is a complete bad ass picture of Winter Soldier

After reading Fiege's quotes and seeing some of the pics, I really think that this film has the potential to be something great, maybe even epic.

I'm still not totally confident with the Russo brothers, but I hope they can pull this off. I'm a huge fan of the Winter Soldier storyline from the comics, and it has all the ingredients for a great movie.

I'm liking the fact that Redford, complements the script of Captain America: The Winter Solider and comparing it to one of his hit films "Three Days of the Condor", which was a great spy thriller film from 1975 which also stared Cliff Robertson who later became "Uncle Ben" in Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy.

Last edited:
Wow, really? I never heard that before. I find that the first hour or so of CATFA is the most solid Marvel entry.

yeah it's just a personal preference, it's a good movie and does its job I just don't like it haha.

Better quality of the concept art + a few additional quotes from Kevin Feige.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/02/iron-man-3-marvel-phase-two/3/
Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier.jpg
Ha, that's the only movie of Redford's I've seen. I figured this film would be similar to that when they said it would be a 70's political thriller.

Hey guys.

Remember that time when someone was saying that Agent 13 being mentioned last on the press release didn't mean anything because Ben Kingsley was getting mentioned last as well?

That concept art is so awesome. Really gets me hyped for what Stan is going to do with WS.

so basically, it implies that emily vancamp will have a relatively minor role?

i wonder if they are grooming her for ms. marvel? random theory, i know.

Hey guys.

Remember that time when someone was saying that Agent 13 being mentioned last on the press release didn't mean anything because Ben Kingsley was getting mentioned last as well?

Yet Kingsley still had a substantial part in the movie, spoiler aside

Yet Kingsley still had a substantial part in the movie, spoiler aside

Also the kid Harley in iron man 3 was credited almost last at the end of the film, yet he was one of the major characters

Hey guys.

I believe the CATWS press release was only announcing the cast and the film's overall production. Kingley being mentioned last was on the actual billing of Iron Man 3. Once CATWS's billing hits, I kind of doubt VanCamp will even be on it. But still, I'm sure she has a major role. A little too odd for her character to be listed only as Agent 13. Expecting some sort of twist in the movie.

I believe the CATWS press release was only announcing the cast and the film's overall production. Kingley being mentioned last was on Iron Man 3's billing. Once CATWS's billing hits, I kind of doubt VanCamp will even be on it.

I think she'll still be substantially important. After all, Coulson's actor didn't get billing on the posters for Avengers, and yet, he had a big role in the film. (I know he's listed in the cool credits sequence, though.)

EDIT: Y'know what would be fun to see, especially given they're filming in Washington, D.C., is for the President of the United States from Iron Man 3 to show up, perhaps adding more to the shared universe thing.

Last edited:
I think she'll still be substantially important. After all, Coulson's actor didn't get billing on the posters for Avengers, and yet, he had a big role in the film. (I know he's listed in the cool credits sequence, though.)

EDIT: Y'know what would be fun to see, especially given they're filming in Washington, D.C., is for the President of the United States from Iron Man 3 to show up, perhaps adding more to the shared universe thing.

That would be great!

I would like to see Willaim Sadler pop up in MCU films seeing as he is the U.S president.

I had that thought in my head for a bit today. It would be a great concept to sell the "shared universe" concept of the MCU without resorting to hero cameos or that sort of thing.

If Winter Soldier looks like that on screen I'm going to be very pleased! I think the Marvel films have had great villains visually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"