The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
echo impression: He look like he have no nutrition on him!

chris-evans-bulging-biceps-after-weekend-workout-01.jpg

is he pointing towards a veterinarian clinic? because those puppies are sick. no, i mean really sick and pale. why he has no nutrition? steroids expensive too much?

Chris Evans will never look like Brock Lesnar, get over it.

Chris Evans will never look like Brock Lesnar, get over it.

I love how people cling to extremes on this boards ...

Of course not, but he can certainly be bigger than he is now. Again, I really don't think it's his choice, I think he and his trainer do what they are told to do, and make evans look the way the producers and director want him to look.

Maybe you are expecting him to look bigger, but he looks in reasonable shape there.

Supa "T";25804295 said:
I think Red Skull is in the winter Soldier. And everything that happens in this movie will be the major set up for Avengers 2 than any other movie in Phase 2.

I don't think Baron Zeno is in this movie. Just a guess. Because Crossbones is a hitman for the Red skull.

So I think they are setting up Avenger 2 with the Masters of Evil with Red Skull being apart of the group. Since everybody knows him from Cap 1.
I doubt we physically get RS and it'll be just his personality we'll get controlling things.

is he pointing towards a veterinarian clinic? because those puppies are sick. no, i mean really sick and pale. why he has no nutrition? steroids expensive too much?
Yeah those are some rusty guns bro.

What the **** is the expectation here? The weird and unrealistic, 'roided up comic book look? Evans looks in excellent shape.

Last edited:
Spider-woman would work as a villain; field leader of a revitalized Hydra (for instance). that gets her away from the comparisons to the unrelated Spider-man. the british accent will seal the deal.

Only if she came over to the good guys side. I'd rather not see her as a straight up villain. A double agent ultimately working for SHIELD would be fine for me.

Maybe you are expecting him to look bigger, but he looks in reasonable shape there.

Yes, I expect him to be bigger, like he was in TFA. He was 12 lbs heavier in TFA. That's a lot for someone in his shape. He is currently back to his Jonny Storm size. Yes, I expect Captain America to be bigger than Jonny Storm.

This was just about perfect, you can even see the differences in his jaw line and such due to the extra weight. He could still use some extra mass in his legs though.... they were still thin for his upper body size.

chris_evans_1.jpg

evans.jpg

Last edited:
I see no problem here. We're never going to get the hyper-roided out look from the comics. He looks strong and athletic, which is pretty much Cap to a T.

Oh Great were back to beating this dead horse again. Evans looked fit and in shape in First Avengers, He looked good in "The Avengers" and I'm sure he'll look even better in Winter Solider.

Oh Great were back to beating this dead horse again. Evans looked fit and in shape in First Avengers, He looked good in "The Avengers" and I'm sure he'll look even better in Winter Solider.

Again, he did look great in TFA. He was slightly smaller in Avengers, and now he's 12 lbs smaller than he was in TFA, and he's back to his Johny Storm size while he's filming TWS. Not sure why, though I have to assume the director and producers told his trainer and him that this was the look they wanted. I prefer the look in the First Avenger, where he was clearly bigger.

Yes he looked good in Avengers...just saying he was bigger/better in TFA, No denying that. Guess he decided the program was just too much after TFA? Not everyone can be a Hemsworth

Yeah, and I responded to them. Not with pictures, but I suppose I could find some for you if we're communicating with flash cards now.

Then why did you bring up the roided out look? I never said anything like that. Makes no sense. I think he should be back to his TFA size, and he's not, by a long shot. No extreme or unreasonable things there.

Yes he looked good in Avengers...just saying he was bigger/better in TFA, No denying that. Guess he decided the program was just too much after TFA? Not everyone can be a Hemsworth

I doubt it was his call honestly.

Then why did you bring up the roided out look? I never said anything like that. Makes no sense. I think he should be back to his TFA size, and he's not, by a long shot. No extreme or unreasonable things there.

I think it's unreasonable to be sad that he's 12 pounds lighter. He's still cut and looks like he could beat the crap out of people. There is no issue here. It's not like he's got a gut or no visible musculature.

Wow! How anyone can look at that picture of Evans and be disappointed in his physique is beyond me. His arms look cut and he certainly has the look of toned gymnast. Some people, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"