The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using elements of it isn't the same as being completely based on it.
Exactly. MS never really adapted comic book arcs but they used elements they liked to create new stories. It will be the same with CA:TWS. Some elements will be used from the TWS story, some from Nick Fury vs. SHIELD and probably some elements from stories we haven't thought of yet.

Exactly. MS never really adapted comic book arcs but they used elements they liked to create new stories. It will be the same with CA:TWS. Some elements will be used from the TWS story, some from Nick Fury vs. SHIELD and probably some elements from stories we haven't thought of yet.

Yeah, but every movie is adapted from stories about the title character.

I mean sure, there might be a power struggle and Fury is probably ousted and goes rogue (or fakes his death), which are recurring plot elements in spy fiction, and have happened more than once with SHIELD, probably.

The stuff with the deltoids? That would be too much. And Winter Soldier being a deltoid? A huge nope.

If WS is a deltoid, then Rob Leifeld's Cap is a pectoral.

cap.jpeg

Yeah, but every movie is adapted from stories about the title character.

I mean sure, there might be a power struggle and Fury is probably ousted and goes rogue (or fakes his death), which are recurring plot elements in spy fiction, and have happened more than once with SHIELD, probably.

The stuff with the deltoids? That would be too much. And Winter Soldier being a deltoid? A huge nope.

deltoids?!

They blew up the SWAT van on set today...guess that means Fury has some help?

ooo and the police cars....

WHo do you think it coming to the rescue? BW? Cap? Falcon....

...Winter Soldier 0.o? I mean they are destroying presumably innocent police officer's vehicle's after all.

ooo and the police cars....

WHo do you think it coming to the rescue? BW? Cap? Falcon....

...Winter Soldier 0.o? I mean they are destroying presumably innocent police officer's vehicle's after all.

[BLACKOUT]Maybe Natasha stays loyal to Fury even after Pierce takes over SHIELD?[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Maybe Natasha stays loyal to Fury even after Pierce takes over SHIELD?[/BLACKOUT]

Maybe, but Natasha said in the Avengers shes loyal to no regime as they fall all the time, and her character has never been one of loyalty,[BLACKOUT] maybe its the Winter soldier going after Fury to make it look bad on him as well as Hydra getting their hands on him?
Cap was also not very impressed with Fury in the Avengers either, so I dont see him helping Fury unless at that point in the movie they are already aware of Pierce being a double agent[/BLACKOUT]

this movie gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Should be interesting to see the first pictures and the first trailer(s) come out. See how the market the movie.

Maybe, but Natasha said in the Avengers shes loyal to no regime as they fall all the time, and her character has never been one of loyalty

Yeah, but she was talking to Loki. She wasn't being honest with him.

Yeah, but she was talking to Loki. She wasn't being honest with him.

Wasn't she? using a kernal of truth in a conversation like that helps with being convincing.
Loki said she had red in her Ledger and she acted all upset as a ploy but later when Hawkeye ask her why she wants to get involved, she says because she has red in her ledger, and wants to make up for it says to me even though the conversation with Loki was an act there was still some truth to it.
Another line in the scene she says "..love is for children.." her expression and delivery of that line speaks to past pain, which would perfectly setup a prior relationship with Bucky/Winter Soldier, and also a reason to be working with Cap to save Bucky
This movie has so much potential its ridiculous i can't wait for it lol

and it's not even what she said
Uh yes it is...i mean its not a direct "quote..unquote" but she heavily implied no loyalties to Fury, SHEILD or any government as nothing last forever in her conversation wth Loki
So what do you mean its not what she said??

this movie gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Should be interesting to see the first pictures and the first trailer(s) come out. See how the market the movie.

I'm imagining a cool teaser poster with Cap standing stoically, but viewed through the crosshairs of the Winter Soldier.

Uh yes it is...i mean its not a direct "quote..unquote" but she heavily implied no loyalties to Fury, SHEILD or any government as nothing last forever in her conversation wth Loki
So what do you mean its not what she said??

I mean that wasn't even her meaning

Loki: Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?
Natasha Romanoff: Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was.
Loki: And what are you now?
Natasha Romanoff: It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out.

She isn't saying she is disloyal to shield she is saying that it will be no big deal if **** goes down hill in the world cause that stuff happens all the time, but if she can save a person..that is what matters to her right now. It would be her good deed to help whiten her ledger

I'm still curious to see if we'll get another cap suit other than the one we've already seen. I'm hoping so.

I'm still curious to see if we'll get another cap suit other than the one we've already seen. I'm hoping so.

while I would love for him to go back to stars and stripes once ish goes down at shield. I wouldn't mind the agent rogers uniform throughout either.

Every time I start thinking that Leifeld isn't as bad as his loudest critics claim, I see a monstrosity like that Cap pic and realize that yeah he totally is. Yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"