Captain America

Cap really hasn't been solo at all. Sharon Carter has been his de facto partner for the past few years.

Cap's always had loads of partners. Sharon Carter, Rick Jones, the Falcon, Jack Monroe--all of them have partnered up with Cap a lot. The concept of Cap having a partner is nothing new, and Sharon, Rick, and the Falcon, at least, have all survived the experience. I don't think it's too outlandish for Cap to ultimately come back and be teamed with a more morally righteous Bucky.

I don't see Bucky playing sidekick anymore.

It would probably be someone being introduced to the next phase of the Super Soldier program.

He wouldn't be a sidekick, he'd be a partner, just like Sharon, the Falcon, et al. have been Cap's partners.

He wouldn't be a sidekick, he'd be a partner, just like Sharon, the Falcon, et al. have been Cap's partners.

You think too logically. You KNOW Cap would try to guide him back on the right path, and thus, would be forced to treat him like a sidekick.

"Spankings!"

You think too logically. You KNOW Cap would try to guide him back on the right path, and thus, would be forced to treat him like a sidekick.

"Spankings!"

You french, all you think about is sex.:o

Though I have to agree...Bucky's a big boy now...hell...according to Bru's run he was a big boy since he "died" (only 4 years younger than Steve.)

Bucky's 81-86, depending on what birth year you want to take as canon; it's time for him to grow up.

You french, all you think about is sex.:o

Though I have to agree...Bucky's a big boy now...hell...according to Bru's run he was a big boy since he "died" (only 4 years younger than Steve.)

Bucky's 81-86, depending on what birth year you want to take as canon; it's time for him to grow up.
I think he is currently growing up now. I just hope they don't kill him off or portray him as the old "kid" Bucky. I'll be happy if they stay on the present course.

They better not kill him off.... ever. I was so against him coming back, but once I saw the excellent way he's been written I've grown to like him a lot. I would really like to see him and Steve interact more when he comes back.

How is Bucky not grown up? He's an adult, he's just a really angry and sometimes reckless adult. Are Wolverine or the Punisher childish, too? :confused:

As for Cap treating him like a sidekick: since it'll take place after Bucky takes over as Cap for a while if it happens at all, Steve wouldn't need to guide him anywhere. Being Cap would've already gotten him back to a mroe noble and even-handed approach to things in order to honor Steve's legacy by not being his usual psycho self.

I have read the crazy idea that the new Cap is
Bullseye. It makes sense from the perspective that he could throw the shield with accuracy. Does he still have the implanted spine after DD dropped him?
His new costume is supposed to hint at who he is, and he wore black, had the circle on his head where teh "A" is, and at one point, carried a gun, and knives...
Feel free to destroy me at this point.

Edit:
With what happened to him at the end of Civil War, he could be brainwashed/reporgrammed to think he is Cap.
Just bouncing ideas around, not campaigning here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"