• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Captain Planet - An exericise in the falicy of Website Rules

I gave you the
DD-Flirty.gif
smile!

:csad: Oh wells.

I thought that was a skeptical, arms folded smiley.

Aw, even my fake romances dont last past the first date. :csad:

I love that curse words are censored. I like to play a little game of ''What does this censored word mean'', also, censored words are more badass.
That reminds me of a thread which was "why can't we say ******". Now, of course no other poster except the OP knew what the word was. So somebody asked him for a rhyme, and the first letter. He said the only word it rhymed with was a curse word itself. So I said Which curse word? just say the F word, C bomb, N word etc., and the first letter. He refused even to even do that, but we managed to get him to admit the first letter was 'w'. By process of elimination, we discovered the rhyme was the N word.

Edit: here's the thread:http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=315577
Also, the word "Shi-ite" is censored if you spell it with a ' where my
'-' is. :dry:

That reminds me of a thread which was "why can't we say ******". Now, of course no other poster except the OP knew what the word was. So somebody asked him for a rhyme, and the first letter. He said the only word it rhymed with was a curse word itself. So I said Which curse word? just say the F word, C bomb, N word etc., and the first letter. He refused even to even do that, but we managed to get him to admit the first letter was 'w'. By process of elimination, we discovered the rhyme was the N word.

Edit: here's the thread:http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=315577
Also, the word "Shi-ite" is censored if you spell it with a ' where my
'-' is. :dry:

what the heck is a dew flap?

This post made me laugh:awesome:

The funniest is when they censored LSP and that was around the time when Transformers was out and no one could say the allspark. LOL

:up: Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"