Captain Planet - An exericise in the falicy of Website Rules

I love that curse words are censored. I like to play a little game of ''What does this censored word mean'', also, censored words are more badass.

I just put in the N word... Makes it sound like a rap song.

Here's the thing before someone else calls me a hypocrite.

Do I exaggerate mod abuse? Guilty. It happens, I've done it. I am human too. I get caught up in the drama and sometimes I go too far.

Do I complain? Yup, sure do. There are things I want to see get better on the Hype but I feel we (I said we) tend to get caught up on trivial things like not being able to use curse words or not being able to post girls in thongs or whatnot.

At the end of the day, if I see something I feel is wrong then I'm going to say so. Now, if you feel that makes me a hypocrite or a whiner, that's your right. I just feel we need to move on from things that are not going to change and stop courting controversy when there is none.

They're really not. It's a control issue. How many threads, posts and forums are on this message board? You think they're following every single one of YOUR posts to make sure you're posting abides by the rules? It's different, you guys know it's different but you guys wants to keep going on with this attitude that the mods are out to get you. Been there, done that. Grow up and get over it.
Okay you are putting words in my mouth and I don't like it. I simply said we can't post rude videos with a disclaimer or not and that is quite hypocritical. If they can say "We posted this on our front page because we put a disclaimer" then why can't we post videos similar with a disclaimer?
Kahoot is mad because he got an infraction for just helping another poster. Well, he just helped another poster post a video with uncensored cursing in it (and quoted it as well). Thus breaking the rules.
Also I'm not really going on about that, I was simply saying/showing how the rules are so randomly upheld. He got a warning for posting a video I got an infraction for helping someone out when they openly admited they were at fault.

lol, at the brown nosing going on in this thread.

I think we've all read Sins Past enough to know what Goblin children end up like. :csad:

:atp:

They're more imaginary than Wanda's. :awesome:

Ah ha! But having two parents exposed to Goblin formula negates the aging effects!

So....how do you feel about a night of exposure to a dangerous chemical bath, giving you super strength, intelligence, durability and insanity followed by some red hot Goblin love?
Craigroseinteeth1.jpg

This thread took a wierd turn... Somewhere.

Ah ha! But having two parents exposed to Goblin formula negates the aging effects!

So....how do you feel about a night of exposure to a dangerous chemical bath, giving you super strength, intelligence, durability and insanity followed by some red hot Goblin love?
Craigroseinteeth1.jpg

Sounds like a real, romantic evening
DD-Flirty.gif

Wait, Hobgoblin, is that you?

Please, stop seducing me!

He's biting the fastidious outta that flower, and that smile says that he truly believes that his stromboli don't stink.

Making up curses is fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"