The Last Jedi Carrie Fisher as Leia Organa (VIII)

How good is that news?

That's very good news I'd say. Or do you mean CBC? They are very very good. Canadian Broadcasting.

Not out of the woods yet but it seems Carrie may be doing better.

That's very good news I'd say. Or do you mean CBC? They are very very good. Canadian Broadcasting.

Not out of the woods yet but it seems Carrie may be doing better.
Thanks man. :up:

Thanks whoever removed those posts. No need for such disrespect

I wouldn't say it's good news until she makes a full recovery and the heart attack did not damage her brain. Please make it through this Carrie Fisher :csad:.

Yeah "stable" just means her vital signs are holding stable. She may have brain damage, permanent heart damage or any number of problems. Her not having a pulse for 15 minutes is not making me optimistic.

Good to hear. She's a strong woman.

RIP Princess :(

Condolences to her family and the entire Star Wars family and friends. Rest in Piece Carrie.

they just announced Carrie Fisher has passed away at the age of 60 . What a tragic loss . A wonderful actress with such a fun and great personality. A pop culture icon who holds a special place in so many people's heart. Princess Leia has become one with the force and shall live forever in the hearts and minds of her fans

RIP Carrie, you will always be our Princess :(

FFS why her :(

Thoughts and prayers with her family tho, MHSRIP

May the Force be with her family.

Truly sadden by her passing. R.I.P. Princess !!!

I was literally just watching an old interview of her when I saw the news :csad:. My condolences to her family.

Nooooo this is awful, this year has sucked for deaths…big time.

Poor Gary. :csad:

RIP Carrie

she inspired generations

I had a very bad feeling about this one. Not being able to get a pulse for 15 minutes and being on the ventilator for that length of time. I'm guessing they had her removed from the ventilator after waiting to see if there was any response, but what does it matter?

Very sad. She will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"