• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Cast Update! William Fichtner

Fitchtner is just a good character actor who excels at playing a self-serving weasel... Like a banker. That's all.

Hmm... has this been confirmed anywhere else? I'm alright with the casting. William Fitchner, has had some good supporting roles, and I wouldn't mind him casted as one here. But as a bank manager?

Somehappydude2.jpg

Does this guy look like anyone who was casted? I can't find pics of any of the robbers.

Whoever he is, he's friendly. He waved to me each time I walked by.

Somehappydude2.jpg

Does this guy look like anyone who was casted? I can't find pics of any of the robbers.

I suppose actual actors are the minority on set but sounds cool nonetheless.

Somehappydude2.jpg

the head of security? :p

could it be Jonathan Nolan?

Fitchtner is the ****! Highly underrated!

Check this out....

cokepicturebd5.jpg

equivw3.jpg

Source:1 2

I would love to see this intense look that Bale had in Equilibrium portrayed on Bruce Wayne in TDK. No complains about Bale's performance in BB but in this one, I would just like to see more obsession towards his war on crime.

That's not the brother. You can see what Jonathan looks like in the bonus featurettes on The Prestige DVD.

Ha ha ha, Mr. Nolan - you tried to trick me. You aren't really making a movie, you are simply trying to take the best of humanity (Christian Bale's Body, Heath Ledgers Hair, Eckharts Chin, Fitchner's Forehead and Michael Caines face and probably penis) to make the greatest being in the world!

It will probably look like this:
UBERCLOEN.jpg

Of course, by the look of it, he could just kidnap Hugh Laurie and be done with it.

Hugh Laurie? No, more like Kevin Weisman:

0000003690_20060919210716.jpg

Fichtner is an awesome character actor and is another great addition to the cast. I think he'd work in any of the rumored part.

Fichtner is da bomb. I enjoy most of his works on TV and the movies.
My favorite of him was on Black Hawk Down and Armageddon. He had a small role on Blades of Glory too and it was so weird to see him acting in a weird gayish manner. But he was very good and hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"