Sequels Casting for Future sequels.

I've seen Chris Owen act. Im not crazy about him as Carnage. Jake Busey is definately the way to go but he has to thin down a little. Although I suppose Chris would be closer to the ages of Toby and Topher.

Spider-Fan83 said:
I had a new idea on the Cletus Kasady casting, how about Chris Owen, he's alil young, and i never really saw him in a major role, so its hard to tell on what his acting rang is but, I think he would fit the role alright.

1660821825.jpg
14548Chris%20Owen.jpg
ChrisOwenJP1.JPG

Nah, I don't see the Shermanator as Cletus. Sam Rockwell would be the best choice. Of course I do see a bit of Cletus in Dave Busey. Looking at "Identity" (which Alfred Molina a.ka. Doc Ock starred in also) and his prison con role you can see he can play a sadistic/creepy S.O.B.

Elijah Wood for Parker/Spiderman. I think he has that old-school Peter look to him. Plus you know he could pull off the science nerd part well.:)

elijah_wood_everything_is_illuminated_interview_top.jpg

Wood is way too small for Spider-Man. He's only 5' 6".

spiderman 4

villains: Venom, Carnage, The Lizard, Hydro-Man

Director: David Fincher
Peter Parker/Spiderman: Jake Gyllenhaal
Mary Jane Watson: Elisha Cuthbert
Eddie Brock/Venom: Topher Grace
Cletus Kassidy/Carnage: Jake Busey
Dr.Curt Conners/The Lizard: Dylan Baker
Hydro-man: Jason Hervey
Felicia Hardy/Black Cat: Eliza Dushku
Gwen Stacey: Jessica Biel
J.J. Jameson: J.K. Simmons
Flash Thompson: Joe Manganiello
Uncle Ben: Cliff Robertson
Joseph Robertson: Bill Nunn
Miss Brant: Elizabeth Banks

Spiderman 5

villains: Kingpin, Electro, Kraven The Hunter, Scorpion

Kingpin: Micheal Clarke Duncan
Electro: Matt Dillon
Kraven: Oded Fehr
Scorpion: Peter Stomare
Flash Thompson: Joe Maganiello

Spiderman 6

villains: Kingpin,Hobgoblin, Vulture, Rhino, Shocker, Chameleon, Beetle

Shocker: Henry Rollins
Vulture: Ben Kingsley
Kingpin: Micheal Clarke Duncan
Beetle: Ray Park
Chameleon: Billy Zane
Rhino: Nathan Jones
Hobgoblin: ? (don't know who could play him)
Flash Thompson: Joe Maganiello

nolan's roll'n said:
i have no doubt that Eliza would made a kick a$$ blackcat, but I have a hard time picturing her as Felicia, I don't know if she could pull off Hardy side of the role.

i have no doubt that Eliza would made a kick a$$ blackcat, but I have a hard time picturing her as Felicia, I don't know if she could pull off Hardy side of the role.

Who would you cast for the role?

nolan's roll'n said:
Who would you cast for the role?
I don't know,
a younger Alicia Silverstone (who didn't already play batgirl) would of been a good cast, but, ya know she’s not that young anymore, and she did already play batgirl, so, that wouldn't work.
A very stupid but kinda funny idea, would to be cast the olsens twins, have mary-kate play Felicia and ashley (bulk up and stuff) to play blackcat lol j/k I really would have to kill myself if that happened but its a funny idea, though, having a set of twin in the role would be good, is there any other twin actress out there, i can't think of any off the top of my head.
anyway, scenes i can't think of anyone else for the role.
Eliza Dushku would be fine

I really don't want to see Toby Maguire go as Peter. I don't want no gay cowboy playing Parker. Elijah Wood would make a pretty good Parker if Toby decided to go, but I think Toby should stay, Sam should stay, J.K. Simmons already said he'll stay, if Kirsten leaves than bring in Rachel McAdams.

Felicia Hardy/Black Cat- Don't bring in someone blonde bimbo like Jessica Simpson or Tara Reid. Bring in a blonde who has the body, charm, and acting chops that'd bring Felicia to life. As Felicia she should be snobby, rich, Hilton-like diva but as Black Cat she should be mysterious and sexy like Catwoman.

As for the villains I've already said who I want to play whom.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I really don't want to see Toby Maguire go as Peter. I don't want no gay cowboy playing Parker. Elijah Wood would make a pretty good Parker if Toby decided to go, but I think Toby should stay, Sam should stay, J.K. Simmons already said he'll stay, if Kirsten leaves than bring in Rachel McAdams.

Felicia Hardy/Black Cat- Don't bring in someone blonde bimbo like Jessica Simpson or Tara Reid. Bring in a blonde who has the body, charm, and acting chops that'd bring Felicia to life. As Felicia she should be snobby, rich, Hilton-like diva but as Black Cat she should be mysterious and sexy like Catwoman.

I'd like Tobey to stay too. Jake was acting in a role, get over it. I agree to not bring in blonde bimbos Simpson or Reid. And the Black Cat is not blonde, she has silver-white hair. No to the Hilton-like diva Felicia, that's out of character. Also no to her acting like Catwoman; True they're both cat-themed thieves but they are not the same character.

i want Sam Neill as Mysterio!!! lol

Everyone else, some great choices being suggested. Some even logically may come to fruition.

Joker831 said:
i want Sam Neill as Mysterio!!! lol

Everyone else, some great choices being suggested. Some even logically may come to fruition.

Interesting choice.

Hopefully none with Elisha Cuthbert.

I don't see Elijah Wood as Parker. I don't get it, you don't like Tobey as Parker but you want him to stay?

Who should direct the next spiderman trilogy(4-6), if Raimi leaves? Anyone got any suggestions? I think David Fincher would be great but he's the only good director I can think of who would direct a spiderman film.

^ OK, I know I am going to get ripped on for this, but, I am a huge Kevin Smith fan, and I would love to see what he could do with a big budget action movie. He's a old school comic fan, and he knows his s*** when it come to comics, I know he’s not will known for big budget action flicks, he mainly just sticks to his style movies, (though he was original attached to a green hornet movie a while back) but I still think he could do some kick a$$ s*** with it. It would be snappy, cool, and hardcore, plus he’ll most likely bring in some of his usual cast members, like Ben Affleck (Daredevil cameo anyone)

^ OK, I know I am going to get ripped on for this, but, I am a huge Kevin Smith fan, and I would love to see what he could do with a big budget action movie. He's a old school comic fan, and he knows his s*** when it come to comics, I know he’s not will known for big budget action flicks, he mainly just sticks to his style movies, (though he was original attached to a green hornet movie a while back) but I still think he could do some kick a$$ s*** with it. It would be snappy, cool, and hardcore, plus he’ll most likely bring in some of his usual cast members, like Ben Affleck (Daredevil cameo anyone)

:up:

Does anyone think that Justin Long would make A good Spider-man.

nolan's roll'n said:
Who should direct the next spiderman trilogy(4-6), if Raimi leaves? Anyone got any suggestions? I think David Fincher would be great but he's the only good director I can think of who would direct a spiderman film.
I'm just throwing this out there but maybe James Cameron. He did want to do it at one time.

curiousgeorge77 said:
Does anyone think that Justin Long would make A good Spider-man.

He'd be good as wisecracking Spidey. I don't know about his Peter Parker, but the roles he's played he's a timid, shy guy, who likes to crack jokes and be sarcastic.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
He'd be good as wisecracking Spidey. I don't know about his Peter Parker, but the roles he's played he's a timid, shy guy, who likes to crack jokes and be sarcastic.
I think he would do a good Peter Parker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"