Sequels Casting for Future sequels.

curiousgeorge77 said:
I think he would do a good Peter Parker.

Oh no doubt but Toby McGuire IS Peter Parker and he says he'll come back if the story, plot, etc. is good (in other words if the $$$$$ is good.)

Why do people keep casting Hydro-Man? He doesn't even crack the top 20 of Spider-Man's enemies, and nobody cares about him, haha. I'd say Lizard, Mysterio, Carnage, Vulture, Electro, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Chameleon, Rhino, Shocker and Kraven are the only villains with the possibility of making it onscreen.

Even lame people like Morbius, Beetle, Hammerhead, and Tombstone have a higher chance than friggin Hydro-Man.

I really wanted to see Amanda Seyfried as Gwen :(
ASeyfriedSmall.jpg

amandaseyfriedwall6tb1gz.png

I was thinking for Carnage they need someone like Matt Damon, no not the wholesome Matt Damon.. but a transformation of lifting weights like Thomas Hayden Church and some 5 o clock shadow etc.

I think it could work mainly because i think he would make one evil grin kind of like Willem Dafoe heh

NinjaTurtleFan said:
We got our Gwen and it's Bryce Dallas Howard.
Ya I know, but others are stating new MJ's and Parkers.

I think they should recast Parker/MJ and try and keep everyone else... only ppl needed really are Bryce, Simmons, Gillies (if he wouuld have a role), and Baker...

FaT_tONle said:
I think they should recast Parker/MJ and try and keep everyone else... only ppl needed really are Bryce, Simmons, Gillies (if he wouuld have a role), and Baker...
that I don't really care for, I think a recast will only work if its all or nothing, just replacing one or two of the characters would just feel weird

I can't see anyone else playing those small roles... I wouldn't mind if they all got recasted though...

Black Cat

Kate Beckinsale or Jennifer Lopez

Kingpin
Michael Clarke Duncan if he wants to reprise it. If not, John Goodman

Carnage

Peter Sarsgaard or Gary Sinise

Scorpion

Jeff Goldblum

Tombstone

Kevin Grevioux

Black Cat

Kingpin

Carnage

Scorpion

Jeff Goldblum

Tombstone

Kevin Grevioux

I like your casting choices except for this one. I don't think J.Lo would make a good Felicia Hardy/Black Cat. Kate Beckinsale might work.

49erVenom said:
Black Cat

Kingpin

Carnage

Scorpion

Jeff Goldblum

Tombstone

Kevin Grevioux

Jeff Goldblum as Scorpion?!? :confused:

Scorpion starts out as a fat, lumpy oaf. Jeff Goldblum ain't that type. And the best Carnage is Sam Rockwell or as someone mentioned before although he is a long-shot Busey.

And technically Felicia/ Black Cat would have to be the same age as Peter so you'd have to cast someone who could play a college kid which means a younger actress.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Jeff Goldblum as Scorpion?!? :confused:

Scorpion starts out as a fat, lumpy oaf. Jeff Goldblum ain't that type. And the best Carnage is Sam Rockwell or as someone mentioned before although he is a long-shot Busey.

And technically Felicia/ Black Cat would have to be the same age as Peter so you'd have to cast someone who could play a college kid which means a younger actress.

It's not hard for the make-up people to give someone a spare tire or more. Did you see the make-up job in Shallow Hal or what the Friends make-up team did w/ Cox in the flashback eppys?
Also, I think Beckinsale could easily pass for a college kid. Put Lopez in the right clothes, so could she.

49erVenom said:
It's not hard for the make-up people to give someone a spare tire or more. Did you see the make-up job in Shallow Hal or what the Friends make-up team did w/ Cox in the flashback eppys?
Also, I think Beckinsale could easily pass for a college kid. Put Lopez in the right clothes, so could she.

Nah, Beckingsale is better off playing Selina Kyle than Felicia Hardy despite their similarities of dressing up like cats. She could also be a fantastic Wonder Woman if she wanted it.

But Jeff Goldblum has really peaked since "The Lost World: Jurassic Park." I rather see him do "Jurassic Park 4" or something than see him play The Scorpion. Jeff Goldblum would've made a great Scarecrow for "Batman" back in the day but like I said he peaked and needs a new leg to walk on.

I started to like the idea of Peter Stormare as Scorpion, sure he a lil old, but he's got the look for both, Mac Gargan
07.jpg
Peter%20Stormare1.jpg

and would still be able to pull off the full Scorpion suit look
grimprm2.jpg

I started to like the idea of Peter Stormare as Scorpion, sure he a lil old, but he's got the look for both, Mac Gargan
07.jpg
Peter%20Stormare1.jpg

grimprm2.jpg

He's got the looks down. How's his acting?

Ben Kingsley for Vulture. Ben Kingsley for Mr.Freeze in a Batman sequel.
kingsley.jpg

I'm just throwing this out there but maybe James Cameron. He did want to do it at one time.

He wouldn't be bad.

I think the film series is going to end at spiderman 3. If it doesn't, David Fincher is my pick to direct the next spiderman trilogy, with new cast.

Spider-Fan83 said:
07.jpg
Peter%20Stormare1.jpg

grimprm2.jpg

HELL YEAH! GREAT SCORPION CANDIDATE!

I imagine they'd keep the same guy as Doc Ock, but if they did change him...

John Billingsley:
200px-JohnBillingsley.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"