Casting the DC Universe - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my number one choice, but what about James Frain(The Cape) as the Joker?

Harvey Bullock
Keith Szarabajka as Harvey Bullock, he was in the Dark Knight movie, a GCPD named Det. Gerard Stephens. But everything he did in the movie screamed Bullock to me. He was tough, put up a trough front, willing to break the rules to rough up the Joker, quick to anger, and ultimately not as threatening as he seems to be [BLACKOUT](the Joker gets the drop on him when he tries to rough Joker up)[/BLACKOUT].

KeithSzarabajkaasHarvyBullock.jpg

BullockandMontoya2.jpg

BullockandMontoya.jpg

I like the YouTube video fancast. They already got Superman right and a lot of us have said we want Olivia Wilde as his Lois Lane.

21505L.JPG

21504L.JPG

I like most of the cast for the trilogy. They are pretty young. Not sure about Big Barda in the second movie, but I really like the Furies. Especially Peyton List.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-K3VFo2uUE

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-K3VFo2uUE[/YT]

I like the YouTube video fancast. They already got Superman right and a lot of us have said we want Olivia Wilde as his Lois Lane.

21505L.JPG

21504L.JPG

I like most of the cast for the trilogy. They are pretty young. Not sure about Big Barda in the second movie, but I really like the Furies. Especially Peyton List.

WTF!?! We DO NOT need sex appeal. And Launter? Christensen? They're lucky they still have jobs! Cavill as Superman and Wilde as Lois are the only acceptable ones on there(Not that I know who must of those beautiful ladies are).

Man, male fans should never cast female roles.

JAK®;19666773 said:
Man, male fans should never cast female roles.
I see what you mean, but a Superman movie without Lois? I know you're being sarcastic but it's online, and hard to tell. I need Black Canary in a Justice League movie.

I see what you mean, but a Superman movie without Lois? I know you're being sarcastic but it's online, and hard to tell. I need Black Canary in a Justice League movie.
Huh? I'm just saying that male fans suck at casting female roles. Obviously female characters should still be in the films :huh:

JAK®;19667041 said:
Huh? I'm just saying that male fans suck at casting female roles. Obviously female characters should still be in the films :huh:
Yeah, I know, just that I don't think most of the serious castings are too bad(ex. my personal Erin Cummings for WW and Zooey Deschanel for Lois).

Your Beaumont is spot on i think. However i have some bad news about your Harley casting.

At least she's with Mistah J in heaven...

That just may be the worst casting i've ever seen.

Justice League

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Christian Bale
Wonder Woman: Adrianne Palicki
Green Lantern: Ryan Reynolds
Flash: Ryan Gosling
Martian Manhunter: Lance Reddick

Max Lord: Michael C Hall
Talia: Marion Cotillard
Amanda Waller: Angela Basset

Harvey Bullock
Keith Szarabajka as Harvey Bullock, he was in the Dark Knight movie, a GCPD named Det. Gerard Stephens. But everything he did in the movie screamed Bullock to me. He was tough, put up a trough front, willing to break the rules to rough up the Joker, quick to anger, and ultimately not as threatening as he seems to be [BLACKOUT](the Joker gets the drop on him when he tries to rough Joker up)[/BLACKOUT].

KeithSzarabajkaasHarvyBullock.jpg

BullockandMontoya2.jpg

BullockandMontoya.jpg
He can't be Bullock in TDKR becasehe alreay played Stevens. Maybe in the reboot, though.

I sent Tyler Mane a message on his Facebook exclaiming that he would make a kick-ash Aquaman, and he clicked like!

So that being said...

TYLER MANE FOR AQUAMAN DAMMIT!

tylermaneasaquaguy.jpg

[YT]kb4cLfWOvLA[/YT]

[YT]RrpCzfbwBEg[/YT]

^ I think Kevin McKidd would be better.

What about Fairuza Balk for Killer Frost?

KillerFrost.jpg

MV5BMTQzMTcxMzcwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

superfriends.jpg

Batman - Nathan Fillion
2010-12-09-CaptainHammer.jpg

Superman - Rob Riggle
Rob-Riggle_large.jpg

Robin - Kevin Connolly
kevin-connolly-hes-just-you-premiere-sNKYcL.jpg

Wonder Woman - Olivia Munn
olivia-munn+ww.jpg

Aquaman - Will Ferrell
Will-Ferrell.jpg

Marvin - Zach Galifianakis
the_hangover_movie_image_zach_galifianakis.jpg

Wendy - Rachel Dratch
rachel-dratch.jpg

Lex Luthor - Rod Corddry
042508-robcorddry.jpg

Riddler - Sasha Baron Cohen
sacha-baron-cohen-bruno.jpg

Last edited:
superfriends.jpg

Batman - Nathan Fillion

Superman - Rob Riggle

Robin - Kevin Connolly

Wonder Woman - Olivia Munn

Aquaman - Will Ferrell

Marvin - Zach Galifianakis

Wendy - Rachel Dratch

Lex Luthor - Rod Corddry

Riddler - Sasha Baron Cohen

Cont'd

Green Lantern - Ryan Reynolds (He can do FUNNY and SERIOUS)
Green-Lantern-Movie-Trailer.gif

Flash - Bradley Cooper (He can do FUNNY and SERIOUS too!:woot:)
bradley-cooper-frontrunner-to-play-the-flash.jpg

Brainiac - John C. Riley
16_johnc_lgl.jpg

Apache Chief - Jay Chandrasekhar
WI10001925_jay-chandrasekhar-beerfest-los-angeles.jpg

Samurai - Jay Cheong
6a00d8341c5d9653ef0120a66d8acf970c.jpg

(Let's be honest, you could cast anyone else as Samurai, ever)

heres mine.
DCCasting1.jpg

DCCasting2.jpg

Hugo Strange: Meh... Not so much... I would have went with David Cross
Darkseid: Not a bad choice actually... Never thought of him before!
Lex Luthor: John Hamm for sure... great choice!
Riddler: Hmmm... maybe... I'm on the fence there... How about Adrian Brody?
Brainiac: Holy Crap! Never thought of it before at all, but perfect all around! Might have to bulk up a bit for today's Brainiac, but any other Brainiac in history he'd be bang on for as is!
Zod: Been loving this casting idea for a couple weeks now!
Doomsday: Regardless who they pick, they're going to have a ton CGI for him anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
Parasite: Same as doomsday, a lot of CGI.... Even Woody Allen could do it at that point!
Bizarro: The face could do it, but the guy doesn't quite do it... Dalip Singh, he plays the crazy large man in Longest Yard.
Black Mask: I feel his craziness, but which black mask? Original, or Jeremiah Arkham? In either case I don't like him here... Original: Bruce Willis Jeremiah Arkham: David Schwimmer, Jake Gyllenhal, or Jim Carrey
Metallo: Yah, this could deffinitly work!
Deadshot: Needs a hair cut... but other than that he's perfect!

21505L.JPG

21504L.JPG

Can't agree with a single one of these.... a good lookin bunch for sure... but none of them sport the features needed to pull off these roles....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"