DC Universe - Justice League: War - Part 1

The title of the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie has (tentatively) been revealed... JUSTICE LEAGUE: WAR

jl12rs.jpg

It's just a tease on the back of The Flashpoint Paradox Blu-Ray cover, but even so, The World's Finest has the story:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2...the-next-dc-universe-animated-original-movie/

I still think we'll be lucky to get a live-action JL movie at all, so if we can one day discuss whether the JL were too pre-boot or too New 52, that won't be a bad thing.

At least you're not married to a man who can't stop himself from saying, "Stand back and peep the light show. Green Lantern's got this!"...on a daily basis....in various situations...in front of company...because that is my wife's fate.

Lol! Well, no one could claim you aren't enthusiastic. :oldrazz:

Lol! Well, no one could claim you aren't enthusiastic. :oldrazz:

I'm also greeting my friends by saying, "Hey, you phenomenal *****ebag." :woot:

I like that there is ongoing talk about War here as well. I like the new DCAU, and I can't wait for the next installment.

I'm also greeting my friends by saying, "Hey, you phenomenal *****ebag." :woot:

I like that there is ongoing talk about War here as well. I like the new DCAU, and I can't wait for the next installment.

I wish I liked the start of this animated universe, but I don't. :csad:

I just feel like they got some of the key characters so wrong.

Maybe the next one will be more to my tastes and I'll be enthusiastic as well.

I watched this again recently and I enjoyed it more. The first time I was very critical of it. It is still very basic but the action is pretty well done in the final battle. They did emphasise the League working together and that is important. Some of the fight movements were interesting, such as WW and Flash. Nothing too complex and not much character development but the animation and effects (including sound) were pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"