Negativity towards the DC films? - Part 1

Which is what he was doing stating his opinion. You might aswell have called a spade a spade. Talk about stating the obvious.

"Its all the same quality" != "I liked them all the same". The first is a statement of fact.

Whereas the TV show was pretty faithful to the comics. It just happened to also be awful.

It was at start, but got a lot better overtime (and truer to Hellblazer). Unfortunately, NBC cancelled...not like they even tried (gave it a bad slot to begin with).

^ No don't post that. It's just a dick swinging contest. Mob/herd mentality :o

I love when people make posts like that, but constantly hang around said "dick swinging" contests and mob/herds.

It was at start, but got a lot better overtime (and truer to Hellblazer). Unfortunately, NBC cancelled...not like they even tried (gave it a bad slot to begin with).

NBC is bad at that, cancelling a show without giving it a chance. Powerless was awful at first but started to get funny as time went along.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/DarthFreds...-opinons-2j1dk?utm_term=.jrKEQqJEM#.lheXJaYXv

I know this can be looked at in 2 ways, the other way, just because BvS was voted the "worst" doesn't necessarily mean it's disliked.

The other thing worth noticing is that SS while panned by fans and critics did seem to resonate with a lot of people. I don't think it's open to debate to say that maybe SS is more liked than BvS.

I've heard a lot of people say that even though Suicide Squad isn't good, the characters resonated more strongly with them. You can see it in how Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn has become insanely popular in a short span of time despite the actual film itself being trash.

I can agree to a certain extent. While I chalk it up more to the performances, Harley, Deadshot, Waller and El Diablo were the few things I actually enjoyed in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"