Casting the DC Universe - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see ERW as Kate Kane.

Evan Rachel Wood. bad place yes to her as Batgirl or Batwoman.

I like Bryce but she strikes me as a bit too mature for Barbara. Wood doesn't strike me as physical enough. I'd go with Kate Mara as #1 choice and Emma Stone as #2

I already have wood anticipating a Batgirl movie, so this seems fitting.

So what age range should Batgirl be portrayed as? Highschool teen, early 20's in college, or mid-late 20's?

I ask because there was a similar discussion in the supergirl thread in the MOS 2 forum.

Factor in Afflecks age and I'd say between 25-30 is a good range. Supergirl if ever she appears should be late teens/early 20's.

FFS, Batgirl is not in her 30s.

So what age range should Batgirl be portrayed as? Highschool teen, early 20's in college, or mid-late 20's?

I ask because there was a similar discussion in the supergirl thread in the MOS 2 forum.

Ideally, she'd be in college.

Ellen Page as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl

Maika Monroe

IMG_3026.jpg

It makes more than enough sense for her to be that age on film given Afflecks Batman is in his mid 40's.

Not to mention, she needs to be believable as JK Simmons' daughter as well, who's already an older gentleman. A slightly older Babs is perfectly fine. Especially opposite Affleck.

I was thinking that too. Simmons' Gordon is clearly an old man. It's not uncommon for couples to have children later in their lives (this Gordon looks to be in his sixties, so it's conceivable that Barbara was born when he was in his fortunes), but I think they'd look more...appropriate, I guess, standing next to each other if Barbara was clearly in her thirties.

Dick would have been taken under Bruce's wing when Bruce was in his early 30's. And lets say Dick was 16 or so when this happened, so he would be in his late 20's early 30's by the time of Justice League. Babs has always been around Dick's age, I think from memory in some instances she's been a couple of years older than him. So a late 20's/early 30's Batgirl make logical sense.

She was never going to transition to Batwoman. Girl shouldn't be in her 20s either but that never mattered to anyone.

Bats has already gone through 2 Robins, unless they drastically age Babs down, anything under 25+ would be a bit to drastic for the character.

Zatanna_Zatara_%28Injustice_The_Regime%29_003.jpg

128350-alexandra-daddario-hot-eyes-ti-gVPn.jpeg

Still don't know why this is taking so long.

Batgirl: Anna Kendrick for early 30s, Emma Stone for late 20s, and Naomi Scott for early 20s.

Anna Kendrick is like 5 feet tall. Would like to see Zatanna make an appearance.

Detectives Bullock and Montoya:

backstrom.jpg
tumblr_nta4uvhHCI1rq9djho6_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija