Casting the DC Universe - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyborg- Donald Glover
I can see it now.

kickpuncherj.jpg

They aren't as 'gung ho' about their comicbook/superhero properties compared to Fox and Marvel. Fans assume all studios are the same, it's not true.
WB would LOVE to have more profitable DC superhero franshises. Problem is that this studio is notorious for making bad decisions when it comes to their superhero properties.

Compare them to FOX , who gave us duds like Elektra, Fantastic Four, Daredevil and made HORRIBLE decisions with The X-Men franshise. Problem - too much studio interferrence.

Batman worked, because Nolan had complete control, and is a brilliant filmmaker.

I simply dont understand why WB doesnt bring in a group of guys, who UNDERSTAND the characters and put them in charge of overseeing and developing the film properties, instead of letting guys who want gay comedic sidekick robots in their Superman films make the decisions.

Martin has been very clear that the GL film we saw isnt the one he wanted to make.

And NO to Biel as WW. A thousand times NO.

Last edited:
Jared Harris as Alfred Pennyworth (in about 15 years).

Last edited:
Welling is better than Ruth who put most people who tried to watch Superman returns to sleep. He sucked on Chuck and he looks ridiculous in the trailer for his new movie. My Batman pick is fine. Anyone reasonably athletic could play Batman or any other hero that has his head covered in a mask or cowl. I was thinking of a young justice League cast when I put that together so I wouldn't expect to see Bruce wayne much but I think a slighty more mature version of his character from the early years of OTH would be perfect for the spoiled millionaire playboy that Bruce is suposed to be to keep people from guessing he's batman.

"Anyone reasonably athletic could play Batman"....*sigh* this is the wrong kind of place to be spreading this kind of blasphemy

Jim Caviezel as Bruce Wayne/Batman
LxEoS.jpg

Arnie Hammer as Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
irrlx.jpg

Cassidy Freeman as Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman
gRrGp.jpg

Ryan Gosling as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
TIxXF.jpg

Ryan Phillip as Barry Allan/The Flash
uM1Wd.jpg

Micheal Shanks as Carter Hall/Hawkman
vyuz5.jpg

As much as Henry Cavill is shaping up to be a good Man of Steel, I still think Armie Hammer would have made a good Superman.

Sam Witwer as D**k Greyson/Nightwing
2Gwhi.jpg

Micheal Fassbender as The Joker
Y9TU7.jpg

Hayden Panettiere as Harley Quinn
0qOnY.jpg

Paul Betanny as Edward Nigma/The Riddler
Xa2Ix.jpg

Luke Goss as Lex Luthor
i1a0p.jpg

Dwayne"The Rock"Johnson as Black Adam
i29TR.jpg

Kevin Durand as Lobo
QnNM5.jpg

Neal McDonough as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
2b75M.jpg

Dennis Haysbert as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
mVxi3.jpg

If there is ever a goddamn Wonder Woman movie.

Then I will suggest Charlize Theron as her mother, Hippolyta!

If Refn does Wonder Woman, does anyone think Ryan Gosling WON'T be Steve Trevor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"