Catching up with DC

Motown Marvel

Crimson and Clover
Reaction score
What's been going on in DC books the past couple years? Are there any good websites where I can find summaries for important characters and/or story arcs? What main events have transpired that I should be aware of? Any trade paperback recommendations to catch me up?

After making weekly trips to the comic shop for over 15 years I dropped out about a year after the New 52 happened. In my opinion, DC had gone to crap and it wasn't worth my money anymore. But, that is beside the point. I may be interviewing for a job which will require me to be caught up on these things. And who knows, maybe things got better? Shrug.

I'd be interested in the same thing with Marvel books too...even though it's technically the wrong forum.

Thanks, dudes and dudettes.

Last edited:
Well in Marvel they blew up the multiverse.

In DC they brought it back.

I stopped reading recent stuff a while back. :p

I personally can't get into either of the big 2 too deeply anymore. I've been reading to long to totally not care, but big crossover events just can't get my attention.

I enjoy the youtube channel Comicstorian. He seems to cover all the cool stories in short digestible narratives, with important panels included.

I personally can't get into either of the big 2 too deeply anymore. I've been reading to long to totally not care, but big crossover events just can't get my attention.

I enjoy the youtube channel Comicstorian. He seems to cover all the cool stories in short digestible narratives, with important panels included.

Off topic, but I miss you in the Arrow boards DrCosmic :csad:.

Hey Mo, been a while.

Best thing to do is stick to miniseries.

Grant Morrison's Multiversity
Batman Europa by Azzarelo
TDKIII by Miller and Azz
Superman: American Alien by Max Landis
Lois & Clark by Dan Jurgens
The Coming of the Supermen by Neal Adams
Suicide Squad Presents: Deadshot & Katana by Mike Barr and Brian Buccellato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"