Superman Returns Celebrate the year of Superman with the WB!

That....is....fantastic.

There are some new pictures, or better quality pics of some recently released stuff.

There is a new pic from the VG...but it's tiny.

They are saying the Trailer and New Poster will arrive in May?

Click on the Calender...that is actually great. Tells you when all the stuff is going to be released!

Shot of Lex on the left looks new when you hit promotions.

CLICK: New movie and Media & Advertising; in the "Media & Advertising" section where it reads "Superman one sheet and trailer..." There is a watermark picture of CK about to do the famous shirt rip. Or it sure looks like the shirt rip!

Showtime029 said:
They are saying the Trailer and New Poster will arrive in May?

Yeah look at the image in this section! Is it shirt rip?

Sucks that the trailer is in May though. But, what are ya goin' na do? :)

So the Superman Returns Theatrical DVD is being release in the fourth quarter of 06? Am I reading that correctly?

Superman4ever said:
CLICK: New movie and Media & Advertising; in the "Media & Advertising" section where it reads "Superman one sheet and trailer..." There is a watermark picture of CK about to do the famous shirt rip. Or it sure looks like the shirt rip!

Yeah look at the image in this section! Is it shirt rip?

Sucks that the trailer is in May though. But, what are ya goin' na do? :)

I am not a big fan of the trailer coming in May. I thought it would be MARCH!

It's the shirt ripping open but it is all graphics and not real. :mad:

theogt said:
So the Superman Returns Theatrical DVD is being release in the fourth quarter of 06? Am I reading that correctly?

Yup! I'm guessing Nov. 06 and then the 14 DVD collection is in Dec., but SR might just comeout the same day as the DVD collection in December.

Showtime029 said:
I am not a big fan of the trailer coming in May. I thought it would be MARCH!

It's the shirt ripping open but it is all graphics and not real. :mad:
Agreed. May? Thats TOO FAR AWAY!!!! I need my :supes: fix now!

wow.

i just called it too.

ill bet anybody 1000 dollars that the trailer airs withthe season finale of smallville on may 11th and then with POSEIDON from w.b. on may 12th and then hopefully with some other season finales.

Good stuff. That's a whole lotta Superman going on this year. :up:

Excel said:
wow.

i just called it too.

ill bet anybody 1000 dollars that the trailer airs withthe season finale of smallville on may 11th and then with POSEIDON from w.b. on may 12th and then hopefully with some other season finales.

I bet you're right!

Excel said:
wow.

i just called it too.

That will be one healthy serving of Superman.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Theatrical Trailer just in MAY????????????? tHAT`S OUTRAGEOUS!!

I was telling everyone not to believe Singer when he said April, the only problem is that I was thinking end of March, not MAY. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me.

THATS ****ING BULL****!! X-men had a trailer this week....

gives me great faith. unlike in 2005 with batman, but much like in 1989 with batman, w.b.s smartly utilizing all ends of the character to notonly makemoney, but build awareness, new fans, and hype for thenew movies.

the marketing sounds fantastic
-the trailer comes in may which is the most popular month of the year for movies.
-look upin thesky: the amazingstory ofsuperman :w.b.s making a freaking documentary for this movie to hype it up-i dont think even star wars ever got that! :up: :up:
-unlike batman begins, w.b.s seems to realize the video game could be very profitable and build lots of awareness for the movie
-the toys look great! ya see with batman they never got into the merchandise at all;but the fact that they gave merchandise its own section givesme great faith.
-"major promotional categories signed across a wide range of categories";even batman begins had some goodpartners with delland verizon.i cant wait to see what theyve given superman!!!

the marketing looks to be HUGE in may/june! like ive been saying! nothing nowis good! we want it later!!!!

also notice-

it says with "blockbuster movieS"-i think it might be with anotherbig film besides posiedon, with mission impossible 3, da vinci orxmen 3.

my bets with xmen 3, causew.b.s gave x3 its trailer with springs biggest movie v for vendetta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"