Cheerios commercial's racist backlash

Isn't that an issue for white mothers with children who have black hair?

Nope, black mothers with mixed babies have trouble with their hair. Both my sister and myself were at a lose with our kids hair. :O Even after I had it cut he still doesn't want to let me touch it.

She need some relaxer, huh?

A good oil moisturizer will do the trick, and a damn brush.:p

What's wrong with her hair? I'm Asian and I've got Asian hair and I think that little girl's hair is cute!

Y'alls cares too much about hair sometimes. :oldrazz: Remember the hubbub over Gabby Douglas's hair? -shakes head-

I know there was a professional on site doing hair and make up, so what happen? I think Gabby does her own hair so I won't trip. :oldrazz:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not getting into THAT debate. In Toronto, that kind of thing can start a street riot/party, depending on the current football schedule. :oldrazz:

When you say football, I assume you mean real football and not that thing moms drive their kids to in vans. :o

^Bastard, I will never accept footie....never! :cmad:

His talking real football not armored catch :oldrazz:

:lmao: I don't think I've heard American football described like that before. I'm adding that to my lexicon.

And yes, I was referring to "soccer."

Last edited:
Superman Prime is kinda right, though. It creates an unfair expectation of beauty for people of mixed race. Sure it's a stereotype that's kind of a compliment, but so are "Black people can run fast" and "Asians are good at math." It's the kind of stereotyping that might have its heart in the right place, but it doesn't do any favors for quite a few people. I mean, look at Rain Pryor.

Superman Prime is kinda right, though. It creates an unfair expectation of beauty for people of mixed race. Sure it's a stereotype that's kind of a compliment, but so are "Black people can run fast" and "Asians are good at math." It's the kind of stereotyping that might have its heart in the right place, but it doesn't do any favors for quite a few people. I mean, look at Rain Pryor.

yeah, i guess. but my pov originates from having attractive relatives who are part black and part asian. i fully intended it to be a compliment. it's not like i'm some serious eugenicist.

I mean, look at that Jessica Alba. Who the hell is she kidding, woof woof, put a bag over that mug of yours.

Haha, it varies. Sometimes you hit the genetic jackpot, then sometimes you get like a weird hybrid like Devon Aoki. She's not really hot and not really ugly...I can't really place it.

Haha, it varies. Sometimes you hit the genetic jackpot, then sometimes you get like a weird hybrid like Devon Aoki. She's not really hot and not really ugly...I can't really place it.

That's the unfortunate side effect when you are conceived on a flat, metal surface surrounded by flaming onions.

Do not get Manic started on Devin Aoki.

I never really liked that mixed race argument either. It's not like to me (at least personally) that any race is incapable of conceiving beautiful people. Like with single race people, it's a crapshoot haha.

I don't think the ”Asians are smart” stereotype backfires that much.

It probably opens up doors more than anything.

I never really liked that mixed race argument either. It's not like to me (at least personally) that any race is incapable of conceiving beautiful people. Like with single race people, it's a crapshoot haha.

Maybe it's the wannabe anthropologist in me but I'd love to see a test that determines what races/bi-races have the most hot chicks based on universal standards of beauty.

I don't think the ”Asians are smart” stereotype backfires that much.

It probably opens up doors more than anything.
It's not so great when you actually can't do math and aren't all that book smart. :oldrazz: I'm so glad to not have to take standardized tests anymore. I mean, I wasn't horrible at them, but I certainly didn't feel up to "Asian standards." :oldrazz:

Eh, it basically comes out to "Which race/bi-race is the most symmetrical?" :funny:

It's not so great when you actually can't do math and aren't all that book smart. :oldrazz: I'm so glad to not have to take standardized tests anymore. I mean, I wasn't horrible at them, but I certainly didn't feel up to "Asian standards." :oldrazz:

"You got an A-? You're grounded for a month!" :oldrazz:

Why bring horses into this?

Multiracial people can be extremely beautiful because they can sometimes have the best traits of multiple races.

Look at Brazilian women.

I say mix races as much as possible and admire the various outcomes.

I always felt interracial people look the best.

I feel that mating in the same race is like an expanded form of incest.

Gotta mix up that gene pool :woot:

"You got an A-? You're grounded for a month!" :oldrazz:
I didn't even graduate in the top half of my college class. :funny: Then again I went to a school full of geniuses.

My intellectual self-esteem has been repaired now that I've lived in the real world. :hehe:

I think I'd get infracted for leveling that kind of abuse on the Hype. I'll just say that there's nothing good about her.

I think I'd get infracted for leveling that kind of abuse on the Hype. I'll just say that there's nothing good about her.

She slept with you, and then left in the morning and never called you back? My sympathies, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"