Cheeseburger in a Can

That looks and sounds really nasty.
I'll Dick in a box, thank you.

570502.gif

Next up: chicken nuggets in a tube. Like Go-Gurt.

That is pretty much one of the most disgusting food items you could buy but it will proably appeal to the very poor and that is the target consumetr for this type of product.

Next up: Stewed crap in a jar :down

"Cheeseburger in a Can", for the fatty who can't wait the 20 minutes to properly cook a burger and could care less that it taste like **** just as long as they call it a cheeseburger.....
:lmao::applaud

Yikes, all that grease... *barf*

This topic reminds me of a school trip we did in elementary school, we were 13 or 14 years old and had to bring enough food with us in our rucksacks since the trip included an overnight stay at a cottage in the mountains.

What I remember the most from this trip (besides hating mountain-climbing with a passion) is a classmate of mine eating from a can of tuna fish during one of the breaks along the way. I can still remember the scraping of her fork as she ate the tuna (and sitting on a rock) while the others had the usual snacks like sandwiches, croissants, energy bars and such. Me, I was so tired I couldn't eat much, really.

There's the image of the oil dripping over the edge of the can that I can't shake, plus that scraping and the content look on her face...

Still not sure why I found it rather bizarre back then, I guess it had a bit of an "icky factor" and it obviously stuck to this day. Strange!

This topic just made me remember it again. Sorry if it's off-topic.

I never thought I would say this but, you're better off going to McDonalds.

I never thought I would say this but, you're better off going to McDonalds.

Haha, yes, it's amazing, isn't it? What has the world come to?

*dreams of McChicken* At least there's no oil dripping off it. Eww...

Haha, yes, it's amazing, isn't it? What has the world come to?

*dreams of McChicken* At least there's no oil dripping off it. Eww...

Obviously the advertising depeartment didn't want to show what the cheeseburger looked like with the can open. This wouldn't have oil dripping off it, but rank colored water.

spotted dick? ew no way that would ever go in my mouth. as well as the cheese burgur in a can. it's probly like a twinkie...so many dam preservatives it will outlast us all. is it any wonder we as americans are so dam unhealthy? (not everyone...) true I am not the picture of perfect heealth either but having been a fattie in my youth I now know how to eat and make better choices (like when I'm hungry at work, dont go for the junk, grab an apple)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"