The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Chris Cooper IS Norman Osborn

Please no CG Hulk Goblin. Fully CG vllians take me completely out of the movie and Lizard was no exception.

CGI is always going to look CGI, but i thought the lizard was some impressive CGI esp in the school fight

having gwen die at the end of the 2nd film would be just as depressing, infact SM3 comes to mind... that ending was quite depressing

if it happens early in TASM 3 we have still see parts of a grieving process like Uncle ben in TASM

Better to end the second film with Gwen's death and not the third. I don't think we can guarantee getting the same cast for a ASM4. Plus Emma Stone seems really keen on tackling that story herself.

Though I have to admit that I'm somewhat sceptical as to whether it could be pulled off effectively with everyone who has joined the cast so far. Not to mention that Electro is being billed as the main villain.

Kingsley, rumored for Vutlure... plays Mandarin
Hatheway, rumored for Black Cat... plays Catwoman
Cooper, rumored for Gordon... plays Green Goblin

haha

Maybe now we'll get John malkovitch as lex Luther haha.

I can see Jaquinn Phoenix as Quentin Beck tbh.

Huge cast with some great acting, has high hopes. Looking very good

Man the caliber of actors this movie has is very impressive

Cooper is a great actor, lets hope he has some great material to work with.

if webbs opening up the spidey universe abit then it could be vulture that takes down peters parents plane

Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn? I...think I love that. Webb is going all out with the casting this time around.

I still want to see Cooper as Commissioner Gordon, lol.

But, going back to him being Norman Osborn...interesting choice, but totally takes out my theory of Norman Osborn and Richard Parker being the same person, oh well...:csad:

Also takes out the theory of Massee being Norman, so...it's either just even more of a useless credits scene in TAS-M, or Massee is someone else!

or Masse was actually Norman but dropped out for some reason....or hes Mysterio. :p

Can't ask for a better casting. Give them a great script and there you have it.

i love the casting as norman . hard to see him as goblin but as far as norman is concerned he fits very well. Hell I remeber him as the over strict dad in american beauty and that matches well for him and harry.

Marc Webb has certainly assembled a hell of a cast for this new franchise... very highly decorated actors. Luckily, this has become the norm... Great actors taking on comic book roles. Can you imagine this happening...15-20 years ago? This is truly a great time to be a fan:

The Amazing Spider-man Franchise Actors:

Sally Field – 3 Academy Award Nominations, 2 Academy Award Wins, 11 Golden Globe Nominations, 2 Golden Globe Wins, 2 BAFTA Nominations.

Chris Cooper – 1 Academy Award Nomination, 1 Academy Award Win.

Paul Giamatti – 1 Academy Award Nomination, 5 Golden Globe Nominations, 2 Golden Globe Wins.

Jamie Foxx – 2 Academy Award Nominations, 1 Academy Award Win, 2 BAFTA Nominations, 1 BAFTA Win, 3 Golden Globe Nominations, 1 Golden Globe Win.

Denis Leary – 2 Golden Globe Nominations.

Rhys Ifans – 2 BAFTA Nominations, 1 BAFTA Win.

Martin Sheen – 10 PT Emmy Nominations, 1 PT Emmy win, 8 Golden Globe Nominations, 1 Golden Globe Win.

Andrew Garfield – 1 Golden Globe Nomination, 3 BAFTA Nominations, 1 BAFTA Win.

Emma Stone – 1 Golden Globe Nomination, 1 SAG Nomination, 1 SAG Win.

Shailene Woodley - 1 Golden Globe Nomination.

Even the young actors have Golden Globe Nominations. That's impressive. Very.

-R

Thanks for this list. Impressive talent indeed.

Maniacal laugh! Maniacal laugh! Maniacal laugh!!!!

This movie's news just keeps getting better and better!

Chris Cooper was in The Dark Knight Rises wasn't he? Small world heh.

Now I also hope this Chris Copper fellow doesn't feel too distraught about not snagging the role.

No, he wasn't.

I'm thinking of Brett Cullen.

Uncanny resemblance to Chris Cooper.

MV5BMjI5MzA0NTgzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA1NzQyNQ@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back