Chris Pie's UnstoppaLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabbages growing... Yeah... That's the ticket...

zSMYDSc.jpg
Yeah cabbage... Not a Xenomorph nest at all. :sus

@Morg the raccoons have gone too far. This is escalation and vengeance. :up:

:hehe: There's no cabbage patch around here :p and I hate cabbage anyway, would nuke them from orbit... :hehe:

Xenomorphs with shotguns vs a raccoon military regiment with daggers. Who wins?

there was a pretty big peaceful protest in my city today, and the Police Chief joined the march. that was pretty cool

there was a pretty big peaceful protest in my city today, and the Police Chief joined the march. that was pretty cool
That's a good attempt to unify people at least.

I don't know if it's the mild weather, the protests or what, but the streets are full enough at 10pm at night to feel pre-virus in Brooklyn where I am at anyways. See what the ride into Manhattan is like. Hopefully cops aren't an issue. My usual "virus gear" looks pretty Black Flag as it is but then I also have been bringing a Kali stick/wooden short sword combo for protection. I could see a cop mistaking me for someone headed into the city up to no good right now.

Travel underground among the mole people.

The Mole People have been practicing social distancing for centuries now... I think the blindness is behind that though.

Well arrived in Manhattan ok. The subway itself didn't seem all the more full than it's been for months but the streets are like Brooklyn. People are out. Maybe not full capacity, Saturday night in Spring out but there's folk on the street, a DEFINITE police presence as well and, oh yeah, multiple helicopters in the sky. City hasn't felt this alive at night in a long time but this is not in a good way.

I don't know if it's the mild weather, the protests or what, but the streets are full enough at 10pm at night to feel pre-virus in Brooklyn where I am at anyways. See what the ride into Manhattan is like. Hopefully cops aren't an issue. My usual "virus gear" looks pretty Black Flag as it is but then I also have been bringing a Kali stick/wooden short sword combo for protection. I could see a cop mistaking me for someone headed into the city up to no good right now.
I hate this whole looking suspicious when you're not doing anything wrong thing. Can make life a lot harder. :csad:

Good luck out there. :up:

I hate this whole looking suspicious when you're not doing anything wrong thing. Can make life a lot harder. :csad:

Good luck out there. :up:

Thanks Bobby.

Yeah, that's just it, I don't design my everyday virus outfit to look like a G.I. Joe vs. Cobra reject but that's how it played out, and I bring my own protection because in the city at night with the pandemic, there are so few on the streets and the police seem few and far between, especially once the sun goes down. So the whole thing has a very Mad-Max/Walking Dead vibe to it. Oh, also finally ran out of the white colored masks so... broke out the black ones. So... Yeah, looking shady all over.

This... This looks way worse than it is...

221DB3EF194399BB4BE408DF16CCBE44855A99A8

Just hold your breath and keep your eyes closed. The worst part is the smell. Also if you're claustrophobic it can be a little....unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"