Chris Tucker is now the highest paid actor in Hollywood

Sorry, but with all the backend deals that honor still goes to Tom Cruise. Cruise made about $100 million with War of the Worlds.

Yeah. That was in Entertainment Weekly just last week. IMDB is always wrong!

Good for him. I'm glad he bounced back after leaving comedy central.

yea, i guess he deserves it having been in the greatest movies in history and not doing **** for the last 5-6 years...

i cant believe im gonna have a hard time making it in hollywood if this lazy jerk-off can take a break for 5 years from mediocre movies and ask for the highest price tag like he ****ing deserves it.

makes me ****ing sick.

BeserkerHilf said:
yea, i guess he deserves it having been in the greatest movies in history and not doing **** for the last 5-6 years...

i cant believe im gonna have a hard time making it in hollywood if this lazy jerk-off can take a break for 5 years from mediocre movies and ask for the highest price tag like he ****ing deserves it.

makes me ****ing sick.
It's a race thing. I guarentee it.

It's not like he's been squandering the money he made over that timeframe. Most of it has gone to charities.

BeserkerHilf said:

makes me ****ing sick.

Man *****es like you make me sick... Seriously, the guy made a movie people want see so now he's getting what he's worth, it's better than the evil studios, that won't hire you, getting it, right?

I have to say I am surprised. He's funny, but I had no idea he was that large.

Movies205 said:
Man *****es like you make me sick... Seriously, the guy made a movie people want see so now he's getting what he's worth, it's better than the evil studios, that won't hire you, getting it, right?

a.) i'm merely speculating that i'll have hard time. im just about to head into college for film.

b.) he's not worth such a big paycheck. are people still even interested in rush hour movies? big paychecks should go to people who actually work.

BeserkerHilf said:
a.) i'm merely speculating that i'll have hard time. im just about to head into college for film.

b.) he's not worth such a big paycheck. are people still even interested in rush hour movies? big paychecks should go to people who actually work.

or to people worthy of it... :o (not a crack on Chris Tucker, a crack on you)

In other news, Roger Friedman again shows how big a moron he is, which is appropriate since he works for the moron republican catering Faux news network.

I used to like Chris Tucker, but I hear he's an ass.
He should have continued with the Friday franchise.

Movies205 said:

Sorry but WRONG. NO ONE IS WORTH 25 MILLION!! :down Especially Tucker. I think actors should always get backend, that way they try a little harder. And why don't they give Chan who is much more talented and entertaining the same? I think it is a race issue.

*in Chris Tucker Voice*

And You Know This................MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow is he that highly thought of? He was funny in Friday but his 1D act got a little old after that. Sad times.

J Alba's Lover said:
do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!

They make more sense than:

"Jessica Alba is hawt!"

:up:

No matter where he goes, no matter what he does...he will always be the man who ruined The Fifth Element to me!......

~†~§iX~†~ said:
No matter where he goes, no matter what he does...he will always be the man who ruined The Fifth Element to me!......
iliked him in the 5th

thealiasman2000 said:
If Tucker is soooo well paid, why is his career in the toilet?
a solid gold toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"