Christopher Eccleston is playing Malekith

Powercosmic, you know that avatar you have with SLJ in a pink bob?

What if we saw that pink haircut in a trailer and he turned around and it was Malekith not Samuel L Jackson?

That's the Nicki Minaj version of Samuel L Jackson.

LOL I can picture Loki doing something similar. Thor sees the back of Jane, and goes to hug her from behind. Suddenly she turns around and it's actually Loki in a wig grinning at Thor. :funny:

Loki: "What's wrong, Thor? I thought you were showing me a little brotherly love."

It's funny because the name of that Nicki Minaj song is Beez in the Trap. Thor would literally be in a trap at that point.

Last edited:
LOL I can picture Loki doing something similar. Thor sees the back of Jane, and goes to hug her from behind. Suddenly she turns around and it's actually Loki in a wig grinning at Thor. :funny:

Loki: "What's wrong, Thor? I thought you were showing me a little brotherly love."

It's funny because the name of that Nicki Minaj song is Beez in the Trap. Thor would literally be in a trap at that point.

Hahahahahahaha that would be hilarious, "Thor beez in the trap, Thor beez in the trap".

*cue Thor losing is *****

I'm so happy that I am completely unfamiliar with modern pop music.

I'm so happy that I am completely unfamiliar with modern pop music.

Actually Nicki Minaj is a female hip hop artist anddddd most modern music doesn't sound like hers.

Last edited:
Annnndddddd yes it does.

You must not listen to much modern music.
Nicki Minaj doesn't sound anything like any of the other hip-hop or hip-pop out there right now.

Very VERY awesome to get Christopher Eccleston! :D I love how he is appearing in big blockbuster movies! Even the bad ones are saved by him(like GI Joe and The Seeker). Although I by no means think Thor will ever be one of "those" blockbusters. :D

You must not listen to much modern music.
Nicki Minaj doesn't sound anything like any of the other hip-hop or hip-pop out there right now.

:up:

Clearly, especially since I'm actually a big fan of hip hop so I'm pretty sure I would know.

ok, let me alter my statement:
I'm so glad I'm completely unfamiliar with any modern music that is remotely popular.
better?

Anyway, stoked about Eccleston
He was the best part of Heroes, and I get excited anytime he has an even minor role in a movie I like. To see him as the big bad in Thor:TDW will be awesome.

I hate all forms of modern music. Sorry guys.

There is some modern rock I like with pop flares. The Killers, Coldplay ect.

Anyway I hope there is more movie on Asgard than Earth. If there is one thing I disliked about the first film is that at times the transition between the two felt weird. Still thoroughly enjoyed the film.

I hear those complaints, but I just don't know
Yes, the Earth bits were a bit hokey at times, but it also helped ground the story.

I dunno, maybe i'm just wary about straight-up fantasy flicks at this point
Unless done reaaaly well, they can never seem to earn back their gigantic budgets

There is some modern rock I like with pop flares. The Killers, Coldplay ect.

Anyway I hope there is more movie on Asgard than Earth. If there is one thing I disliked about the first film is that at times the transition between the two felt weird. Still thoroughly enjoyed the film.

I don't. My top 5 favorite bands are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Who
3. The Clash
4. Rolling Stones
5. ZZ Top

So there ya go haha.

And with all the worlds assumed to be visited, I feel like aside from coming back for Jane, that there will be very little time on Earth??

Also, with Thor going to different realms, do you guys think more of mjolnir's powers will be expanded? Teleporting to different realms? etc?

No, just one song was/is all that's needed for any and all Thor movies:

[YT]nBmueYJ0VhA[/YT]

...'Nuff said. :thor:

Christopher_Eccleston_the_Joker.png

Last I heard about Christopher Eccleston, people were fancasting him as Joker in like 05-06 I remember this manip sold me on him as Joker.

Anyways, hell do a good job as Malekith but Mikkelsen woulda been better.

Why does everyone think Mikkelsen would've been better than Eccleston?

I love most ALL music and grew up in the 60's and 70's. absolutly LOVED the Avengers inspired cd.
Just hope we get more EARTH music since for the most part I think Thor will be on OTHER planets
I don't. My top 5 favorite bands are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Who
3. The Clash
4. Rolling Stones
5. ZZ Top

So there ya go haha.

And with all the worlds assumed to be visited, I feel like aside from coming back for Jane, that there will be very little time on Earth??

Also, with Thor going to different realms, do you guys think more of mjolnir's powers will be expanded? Teleporting to different realms? etc?

I definately want to see more exotic uses of Mjolnir, like opening up portals, teleportation, and projecting energy blasts.

I definately want to see more exotic uses of Mjolnir, like opening up portals, teleportation, and projecting energy blasts.
INDEED, maybe a part of Thor learning more so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"