Civil War Civil War merchandise - Part 1

New costumes for Marvel heroes.

Closeup_CivilWar_CaptainAmerica.jpg

Closeup_CivilWar_IronMan.jpg

attachment.php

Gentle Giant bust

Gentle%20Giant%20Captain%20America%20Civil%20War%20Bust.jpg

I'm going to need a Black Panther figure ASAP.

Saw a pretty cool Civil War Spider-man shirt at Walmart today. It has Spider-man with the shield on it, and then the background is the shield made with webbing.

Made a light stand from the CW popcorn tin :D
iE8TPsz.jpg

Marvel Legends Black panther $300+ on Amazon. Good lord. I would think it was a rare figure from 40 years ago

Marvel Legends Black panther $300+ on Amazon. Good lord. I would think it was a rare figure from 40 years ago

They really obviously did not count on him being as popular as he ended up being, which was a very poor move on their part. They should've made sure he didn't get shortpacked.

I saw that, literally made me nauseous. Mother ****ing scalper ****twits.

They really obviously did not count on him being as popular as he ended up being, which was a very poor move on their part. They should've made sure he didn't get shortpacked.

You may be right, but I would like to think that Hasbro is not that stupid. Yes, they are kind of dumb sometimes (a lot) but to make THREE movie figures, one being a repaint and the other just another Iron Man armor, you would think they would really pack more Black Panthers. Just going to the internet, people were pretty excited for his debut and thought he looked great in the trailers.

I wish they would stop combining Legends with the movie lines. The fact we still don't have figures of characters like Vision, Scarlet Witch, basically any movie villain, and Civil War Ant-Man (not Giant-Man) kind of sucks. I do not give a crap about most of these minor comic book characters they throw into these lines.

You may be right, but I would like to think that Hasbro is not that stupid. Yes, they are kind of dumb sometimes (a lot) but to make THREE movie figures, one being a repaint and the other just another Iron Man armor, you would think they would really pack more Black Panthers. Just going to the internet, people were pretty excited for his debut and thought he looked great in the trailers.

I wish they would stop combining Legends with the movie lines. The fact we still don't have figures of characters like Vision, Scarlet Witch, basically any movie villain, and Civil War Ant-Man (not Giant-Man) kind of sucks. I do not give a crap about most of these minor comic book characters they throw into these lines.

Seriously. Were there very many people clamoring for Red Guardian over movie Vision?

Hasbro has done better with Civil War compared to some of the other movies, but they still have an annoying habit of leaving out key characters. We didn't even get a Yellowjacket for Ant-Man or Vision, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch for AOU.

I guess I'll have to wait for the BP solo movie to buy his Marvel Legends figure then. Damn.

Scarlet Witch is getting figure, she was shown at Toyfair. When she'll be released is unknown however.

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IMG_4804.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously. Were there very many people clamoring for Red Guardian over movie Vision?

Hasbro has done better with Civil War compared to some of the other movies, but they still have an annoying habit of leaving out key characters. We didn't even get a Yellowjacket for Ant-Man or Vision, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch for AOU.

Agreed! They are releasing a Civil War Scarlet Witch, Bucky, War Machine and Falcon waayy later but come on!

I am not in the toy business, but wouldn't you want this stuff out before and during the peak of the theatrical release? I also remember them releasing a box set for Ultron with Bruce Banner! Bruce Banner! Hulk is one of my most favorites, but there are many guys I would like to see figures of before Bruce Banner.

I remember in May of 2004, two months before Spider-Man 2, the entire WALL when you walked into Wal-Mart was yellow due to all the Spider-Man 2 figures and merchandise. Spidey and Doc Ock all over.

Looking at my same Wal-Mart now, I would assume Civil War had been out for two years and what is on the shelf are leftovers.

I guess I'll have to wait for the BP solo movie to buy his Marvel Legends figure then. Damn.

Don't worry just yet, I do not think these have officially made their way through stores. It seems people have mostly gotten him through websites that sell the whole case etc.

Scarlet Witch is getting figure, she was shown at Toyfair. When she'll be released is unknown however.

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IMG_4804.jpg

Oohhh I actually forgot about that. Right.

Agreed! They are releasing a Civil War Scarlet Witch, Bucky, War Machine and Falcon waayy later but come on!

Don't worry just yet, I do not think these have officially made their way through stores. It seems people have mostly gotten him through websites that sell the whole cases.

I think you are correct on this! Even on eBay there aren't a large number of sellers with the Black Panther figure so I was assuming this series isn't even out in retail yet. My Wal-Mart has the first set of Captain America legends and a ton of peg warmers from the two Avengers sets that came out last year so I'm a little worried the shelves are going to be so full of figures that they won't order the next series of Cap legends.

I would have the set as Cap, Iron Man, Black Panther, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon to coincide with the movie. I was disappointed that we didn't get Quicksilver, Witch or Vision for Age of Ultron last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"