Days of Future Past Classic Professor X: The Patrick Stewart Thread

I think he meant his first real pizza slice...aka New York pizza.

There's nothing I love more that Sir Patrick Stewart in ordinary mundane everyday situations.

how exactly does one go 70 years, without ever having a slice of pizza

I like to think he's had pizza before but always ate the whole thing in one bite. This is his first slice.

it´s posible.my father don´t eat pizza never

that is posible. My father don´t eat pizza never. He is 78 years old.

He clarified:

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/339886345797390336

‏@SirPatStew
To clarify: 1) I've never had a "slice" 2) I've been a Habs fan all of 4 weeks 3) I'm also a fan of Bloomberg's soda legislation.

I'd be in trouble...I virtually inhaled 2 slices of pizza and a 20oz bottle of Coke for lunch today (although I wound up skipping dinner because that was a lot of freaking food). :oldrazz:

Thats crazy if this is the 1st time he had a pizza slice?!

I love pizza!

He's British! We have pizza everywhere!?

I applaud him for avoiding pizza. It's gross. Years ago, I ate it occasionally but I had to give up eating it because it would swell my stomach for about a week as it struggled to cope with all the dough and what they claim is cheese.

You're eating the wrong pizzas. :(

I applaud him for avoiding pizza. It's gross. Years ago, I ate it occasionally but I had to give up eating it because it would swell my stomach for about a week as it struggled to cope with all the dough and what they claim is cheese.

eJdDW.png

1zuBblf.gif

Wait, you don't like pizza and you don't know who Timon is? Keep twisting the knife. :(

Well, great. Now I want some ****ing pizza. :o

you've never seen the lion king??????? What kind of monster are you!

He probably doesn't even realize there was a time when animated movies weren't even CGI!

Anyway, Patrick Stewart is just effing awesome. I really keep hoping to run into him in my neighborhood, but at the same time, I wouldn't know what to say. I clearly know more about him than he does about me, so how do you not come off feeling like a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"