Days of Future Past Classic Professor X: The Patrick Stewart Thread

But seriously: What the f**k kinda pizza did XManiac eat? Amy's Bakery pizza?

It wasn't delivery. It was DiGiorno.

You're all weird. Just because I don't eat pizza and I didn't recognise something from the Lion King, suddenly you all start attacking and accusing. Wow. You need to open your minds a little more and not be quite so insular.:whatever:

At the very least, see The Lion King already.

At the very least, see The Lion King already.

Nah. I'm sure I'll catch it on TV sometime. Until then, I don't feel it's one of the universe's essential experiences.

You're all weird. Just because I don't eat pizza and I didn't recognise something from the Lion King, suddenly you all start attacking and accusing. Wow. You need to open your minds a little more and not be quite so insular.:whatever:

There's a limit to being open-minded. And pizza-hating/not seeing The Lion King is that limit! :argh:

There's a limit to being open-minded. And pizza-hating/not seeing The Lion King is that limit! :argh:

I don't eat burgers either (and not much red meat). Nor do I eat french fries. And I don't eat any dairy either. And not much alcohol. Feel so much better for it! No big belly here! X-Maniac = Health-Maniac!

I don't eat burgers either (and not much red meat). Nor do I eat french fries. And I don't eat any dairy either. And not much alcohol. Feel so much better for it! No big belly here! X-Maniac = Health-Maniac!

And thats probably good for your health and it would probably help you to increase your life span. Sometimes people get diseases for just eating too much red meat or drinking too much. Its good to be conscious about your health but I think there's nothing for a eating a burger or pizza, once in a while.

I don't care that you don't eat/like pizza. I'm just wondering what kind of weird doughy fake-cheesed pizza you've eaten. :(

Nah. I'm sure I'll catch it on TV sometime. Until then, I don't feel it's one of the universe's essential experiences.

but.. but, it is an essential life experience!

here, here! :D

but in all seriousness X-Maniac we're all just pulling your leg (or at least I am), but if you need a Lion King DVD or VHS holla at me I'll mail it to ya :)

Every man dies. Not every man lives.

I don't care that you don't eat/like pizza. I'm just wondering what kind of weird doughy fake-cheesed pizza you've eaten. :(

I used to eat pizza regularly. From pizza restaurantss (like Pizza Hut), from takeaway (take-out) shops where you call to order in food, and from supermarkets. But it just doesn't agree with me. My digestive system just doesn't like the gluten in the dough and the artificial/synthetic cheese. So if you could stop going on about it now like some kind of control freak trying to force me to eat it, then I'll carry on not eating pizza and you can also carry on eating or not eating whatever you want.:yay:

Every man dies. Not every man lives.

Oh, I've done the alcohol thing in the past, believe me. I've 'lived' as far as drinking goes. But I choose not to, so it's time for you to embrace the idea that some people make lifestyle choices other than your pizza-stuffed, booze-soaked version. :cwink:

And thats probably good for your health and it would probably help you to increase your life span. Sometimes people get diseases for just eating too much red meat or drinking too much. Its good to be conscious about your health but I think there's nothing for a eating a burger or pizza, once in a while.

I agree that eating bad food once in a while is fine. Occasionally I feel the need for chocolate or other stuff, though I always avoid things that my body doesn't get on with or which are full of crap.

I used to eat pizza regularly. From pizza restaurantss (like Pizza Hut), from takeaway (take-out) shops where you call to order in food, and from supermarkets. But it just doesn't agree with me. My digestive system just doesn't like the gluten in the dough and the artificial/synthetic cheese. So if you could stop going on about it now like some kind of control freak trying to force me to eat it, then I'll carry on not eating pizza and you can also carry on eating or not eating whatever you want.:yay:

I've just never had pizza with fake cheese and weird dough. :(

I've just never had pizza with fake cheese and weird dough. :(

How do you know the cheese wasn't fake? Most pizza companies use artificial cheese - Google it. They make it in a science lab.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is a very inspirational video of Patrick Stewart at ComicPalooza 2013 answering a fan question on domestic abuse which is worth watching:

[YT]TqFaiVNuy1k[/YT]

It's the kind of speech that Professor X or Captain Picard could easily have given.

I'm still trying to figure out, what is Professor's role in this movie, I mean he was done filming weeks ago. Why would his role be small?

I'm still trying to figure out, what is Professor's role in this movie, I mean he was done filming weeks ago. Why would his role be small?

patrick has finished filming? really?

Ian McKellan filmed his scenes for X2 in 2 weeks IIRC. Schedules can be deceiving.

Welp, a while ago Daniel Cudmore tweeted on how it was a pleasure working with him. So I take that as a yes, I mean I hope I'm wrong, but if he is really done, his role would be very small.

We don't know that Patrick Is done with DOFP.Halle Berry reportly will be back In Montreal soon after being In LA for awhile.Ian Mckellen reportly will return after finishing addattional
filming for final hobbit.Rumor Is Anna Paquin will return after true Blood wraps.

there is a Patrick video interview where he says he's done.

but at the end he says they could be back on August or so. If I find the video, Ill post it

Well he is unlikely to participate in big action sequences. So his scenes could be less complicated to film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"