Cloverfield

Godzilla gets one, why not Clovey?!

I just read a blog that just got pulled, so I can't cite it, But it seems to be authentic because it had something to do with copyright infringement from what I saw, let's see if this one lasts...or its fake. IDK

But it says it also is supposed to be released with Terminator Salvation. Possibly...

Last edited:
I can't tell if this is fake or not. I'm hoping to God it's not though as it'd be nice to have a surprise summer blockbuster for once.

Looks fake to me. Hope Its real. It kinda felt like it was more like Godzilla 2000 more than Godzilla 98'.

This is from wikipedia. It has not citation, however neither does the vast majority of the information contained about Godzilla 1998 in this article. So it's still anyone's guess. Makes me mad, why not Cloverfield first??????!

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_(1998_film)#Possible_Reboot

Possible Reboot

Several news and media websites reported receiving posts from message board users containing bootleg footage that appears to show a film trailer for a potential reboot of the Godzilla franchise under Tri-Star Pictures. Vague descriptions cite the trailer to premiere with the upcoming summer blockbuster Terminator Salvation. YouTube and IGN.com's online message boards allegedly were contacted by attorneys representing Tri-Star-Columbia in violation of copyright infringement laws on Saturday May 9, 2009. Both media websites reportedly cooperated and subsequently removed the footage. No official statement from Tri-Star Pictures has been made regarding the supposed "leaked" trailers.

The Godzilla website doesn't even work. Unless they're waiting untill after Terminator is released.

well now I have a reason to go see Terminator

Yeah, thats the only reason. :hehe:

I think the teaser does exist... it's just been leaked on a low level.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHdr9sbeQeo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHdr9sbeQeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

sorry but i dont back any Terminator projects that dont include James Cameron....i think that trailer is fake

If I had a dollar for every alleged Cloverfield 2 trailer on Youtube, I would be an incredibly wealthy man. Cloverfield made 80 million dollars domestically (which is damn impressive for a horror movie). It made nearly 200 million world wide, and another 30 mil in DVD sales. The entertainment media will not allow the sequel (if there ever is one) to fly under the radar like they did the original. The second a legitiment trailer goes online, it'll be all over every website and entertainment news program in the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"