CM Punk Should Be Arrested for Impersonating the Wrestling Thread - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Rumble will be worth watching just to see Ziggler flopping around like a rag doll for 60+ minutes straight.

Ziggler will probably make this Rumble only for Chain Man or Rob Van Goldberg to win it. :csad:

I bet Vince is behind The Shield. He feels the face wrestlers like Cena and Orton are trying to become bigger than the company he built, so he uses the Shield to bring them down a peg.

I'm conflicted about this. I kinda like The Shield being an independent group strikeforce, but this is wrestling and usually there's going to be a higher power.

Paul Heyman's the obvious idea, I think it'd be a great thing for The Shield to have Heyman back them, his new Dangerous Alliance.

Vince being the backer makes sense too, but I'd argue HHH would be a better option. The Shield has been attacking "Vince guys" so far. HHH's been sending The Shield because he wants to make HIS mark on the WWE.

But it's HHH, he'll beat Brock Lesnar in :whatever: fashion and get out of the way until another hot angle he can leach off of shows up.

Ooohh....anyone else catch the last thing Heyman said??

"I warned you about him..."

Interesting. And nice segment with Vince.

McMahon: You guys think you're pretty clever, huh?
Punk: I think (Heyman's) clever, I think I'm clever. What, what happened to Rock, with the Shield? I have nothing to do with that. But I'm clever.

:lmao:

Ziggler will spontaneously catch on fire selling everyone's moves in the Rumble.

It's Prince Alber....err A-Trai.....err Lord Tensai!

The response for Del Rio didn't seem to be as big tonight.

You know, I completely forgot Albert had a job.

Dang, Del Rio hit a German suplex on Tensai. :wow:

Ooohh....anyone else catch the last thing Heyman said??

"I warned you about him..."

Interesting. And nice segment with Vince.

:lmao:

I missed it, what was the segment with Heyman and Vince?

counting in spanish is not smart there's more syllables so it takes longer. Especially if the ref doesn't know spanish

Holy s***. They are going HARD with this new Latin star thing

MR. BACKLUND! :wow:

Heck, all of WWE Creative should take notes to that segment. I can't believe how strong Shield is getting to look. It makes Legacy's booking during the Triple H feud in 2009 look so stupid.

Well...they WERE against HHH. That doomed Legacy from the start.

AJ: "I will end her."

I'd love to see AJ having a hand in the end of another girl anyday.

But King called it a belly to belly. Maybe his heart attack did more damage than anyone thought?

Or just before...he saw a group of 14 year old girls in the stands and a large amount of blood left his brain.

at least now that Del Rio's a face Ricardo can stop getting killed every night

But King called it a belly to belly. Maybe his heart attack did more damage than anyone thought?

No, he's just been reading Mike Adamle's Guide to Wrestling Holds and Birdwatching.

i assume that King called it that, cause the german suplex was a move used by who who should not be named

i assume that King called it that, cause the german suplex was a move used by who who should not be named

If that's true, then that's dumb because he wasn't the only one using the move.

And I don't care for having to sit through another one of Cena's bland promos. G'night.

Why is Cena making bad jokes with Heath Slaters older brother in the crowd?

Lol, Cena talking about an M rated/18 rated video game with a kid on a PG show. FAIL! :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"