The Dark Knight CNBC decribes what a "FANBOY" is! And yes there's a bit of TDK in it too!

Um, How about a Civic si?

The rules are this: No touching of the hair or face... AND THATS IT!!!
The rulles are:
1. The person with the shortest name automatically wins.
2. Rule number cannot be changed unless someone has a shorter name than Crow.
3. You each owe Crow 100 bucks.

The rulles are:
1. The person with the shortest name automatically wins.
2. Rule number cannot be changed unless someone has a shorter name than Crow.
3. You each owe Crow 100 bucks.
Rule 4. MY name is Cow. I win.

Rule 4. MY name is Cow. I win.
Rule #5: Its Crowleen and you stole that off my name(again great job on the name, really does look good) and so that means you owe me dbl. :cmad:

Rule #5: Its Crowleen and you stole that off my name(again great job on the name, really does look good) and so that means you owe me dbl. :cmad:
Can I post-date a check?

That is kinda cool that we do know that studio executives do come on here and listen to what we have to say.

Nolan leaked the pictures??

...GREAT REPORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Just watched the vid. If they take fanboys so seriously, THEN WHY IS JUSTICE LEAGUE NOT DEAD!!!

We. Are. All. Powerful!

Nah, but really, I think they overestimate just how much pull we geeks have. If we really had that much power, there wouldn't be so much whining around here. Actually, on second thought....

we don't know who leaked them, so it could be true. for all we know he could have released them and pulled them down just to tease us :)

we don't know who leaked them, so it could be true. for all we know he could have released them and pulled them down just to tease us :)

That's my bet. I've thought that for quite some time now.

--dk7

Those pictures aren't banned anymore. A lot of sites that featured them as soons as they were leaked never pulled them down. The more I think about it the more that it was a publicity stunt to generate buzz. By making the higher traffic message boards and blogs post a cease and desist order it made everyone feel like they got their hands on something top secret and exclusive and smart people know we can't shut our mouths - so we talked even more about them!

Those pictures aren't banned anymore. A lot of sites that featured them as soons as they were leaked never pulled them down. The more I think about it the more that it was a publicity stunt to generate buzz. By making the higher traffic message boards and blogs post a cease and desist order it made everyone feel like they got their hands on something top secret and exclusive and smart people know we can't shut our mouths - so we talked even more about them!

haha, so true. That's exactly how I feel.

We were pretty much set up from the start :oldrazz:

These guys know what they are doing.

--dk7

ha that fan boy thing really worked out for spiderman 3 huh?

teh reel fanboy
fanboy.jpg

Sorry guys...the Tumbler is mine. I already own it actually. It is sweet, I can make it go as fast as I want. And run over things.

I bought it at Wal-Mart lol:woot:

--dk7

I can't wait until we rule the world.

oh and i guess id do that reporter..

I'm a chick! I must protest their sexism!

...I only match their intellectual stuff though, kinda. I could tell you which movie was which even though I don't actually watch all that many movies. :oldrazz: And I definitely don't 'have the space nor funds for lots of loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"