Cobra Kai - (The Karate Kid Spin-Off)

But on the other hand, changing a half hour show into an hour long show is not necessarily in their best interests. 2 half hour episodes do not equal 1 hour long episode necessarily. Similar to how calling a season an X hour long movie is ****ing stupid, and is generally a bad sign for a season's pacing.

But on the other hand, changing a half hour show into an hour long show is not necessarily in their best interests. 2 half hour episodes do not equal 1 hour long episode necessarily. Similar to how calling a season an X hour long movie is ****ing stupid, and is generally a bad sign for a season's pacing.

We're not talking about an hour long show though, or even two half hour shows. We're talking about 20 minute shows made into 40 minutes which has been the length of some of the episodes. You've added an extra 20 minutes onto it out of nowhere. If I say 40 minutes I don't somehow actually mean an hour. I mean 40 minutes. It's not a network TV show where you have commercials that make it up to an hour when in reality the actual show is only 40 minutes. It's on Netflix with no adverts so it is only 40 minutes. And 40 minutes isn't overly long at all and doesn't necessarily include padding, whereas an hour long show which is in actual length 60 minutes could have a lot of padding.

As I said, I'm not wanting the pacing of these Marvel Netflix shows where it is really long and drawn out and soporific, and action only happens in the last 5 minutes. I'm talking about the same pacing and excitement that Cobra Kai has had all this time. Even in their 40 minute episodes they weren't padded out.

Im really curious to see how they end this. Like we have the World martial Arts Tournament (Which Im assuming with be PT3) as the big finale but Im trying to figure out how they're going to sort out the individual character stories.

Like the Kid's big drama scenes have been pretty much settled. Daniel and Johnny's beef is buried (hopefully).

Alls that's really left it feels like is for Johnny and Kreese to have their big reckoning or redemption. Because its becoming pretty clear through the flashbacks that they're trying to make a more nuanced character.

Regardless im here for the ride.

I'm very curious as well, for characters I'd like to see in this last season, his first friend Freddy, and maybe a brief run-in to his first girlfriend, Judy?

I'd like to see Dutch too, so you never know. I was blown away they had the little girl he saved from Part II showing up in this, excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"