Community - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m476k0Mpaz1qghgnxo1_500.gif

Wow. That was Community overload. I really hate how NBC just dumped these (and out of order). Doing two next week as the finale was fine. Just show the Chang-tastic episode this week and do two next week. As it was? Crazy.

Anyway, I liked all three episodes. The video game was fun. Lots of Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy jokes. Abed building a video game family was hysterical. Chang ruling the school was creepy. Like he's past the point of being lovable now. Still loved their Ocean's 11-styled plan, especially the part with Troy and Abed as drummers. Also, really liked Goth-Britta. The final episode had some nice closure, even if it wasn't the real season finale. It's sad to think Jeff lost his career though. Perhaps, he'll become a Greendale teacher. That'd be ironic. It'd also be great.

I think Jeff is just done with big law. Like he will still help real people that need his help

Like daredevil in the movie

Yeah. I could totally see him give up on law and becoming a teacher at Greendale.

All 3 episodes were quality. Look forward to see them close it out next year.

season final almost wanted to be a series final. every character pretty much got closure.

The one thing I don't get is that Jeff faked his Bachelor's degree so wouldn't his law school take back their degree? I'm sure you must need a Bachelor's to get into law school. I would think he would have to go back to law school once he gets his Bachelors?

it was smart that they had a series finale ending since they didnt know what will happen. its good that we get a new season but this ending worked. but there was nothing about Annie. anyone noticed? she had no story in the last 3 episodes.

kH92Y.gif
R9XJa.gif

Last edited:
it was smart that they had a series finale ending since they didnt know what will happen. its good that we get a new season but this ending worked. but there was nothing about Annie. anyone noticed? she had no story in the last 3 episodes.

kH92Y.gif
R9XJa.gif
Her storyline ended during the dreamatorium episode. She got over her crush on Jeff and was able to move on.

So who's the head of the Air Conditioning Repair?

Is it Troy? I think he mentioned something about being their 'messiah' and telling the Air Conditioning annex to start acting like a regular school.

So in essence, he can still do the AC stuff if he wants and live his life with the study group.

I really loved the season finale. Jeff has come full circle.I'm really happy we have 13 more episodes but this definitely worked as a finale for me.

tumblr_m48af4fTyW1r4n1v3o1_250.jpg

Check out the last bracket, and read them in order.

- Old Man Trainer
- FLY on a bird
- Cinnamon Island
- Seal along the shore

Sound familiar? It should.

IT'S THE STEPS TO CATCH THE INFAMOUS MISSINGNO. IN POKEMON.

Her storyline ended during the dreamatorium episode. She got over her crush on Jeff and was able to move on.
yeah but this was written as the series finale. thank god that we get a new season because it would be a bad ending for Annie . she is a strong character and deserves more.

did Troy or Britta move into the Dreamatorium?

tumblr_m48af4fTyW1r4n1v3o1_250.jpg

Check out the last bracket, and read them in order.

- Old Man Trainer
- FLY on a bird
- Cinnamon Island
- Seal along the shore

Sound familiar? It should.

IT'S THE STEPS TO CATCH THE INFAMOUS MISSINGNO. IN POKEMON.

:up: I don't know how many times I did that when I was a kid lmao.

and is leonard gay? lol what was with the shirtless black guy with dreads in his kitchen?

So does Elton John.

On another note, I think Brittas going to have to just accept that Troy is simply far more into Abed than he'll ever be with her. Lol.

Holy bad place. Dat goth Britta. :wow:

But yeah, hormonal response aside, the episodes were fantastic. I love this show. So glad it's coming back next season.

Community creator Dan Harmon will no longer serve as the series’ showrunner, The A.V. Club has learned from Sony Pictures Television, which produces the show. Taking his place are David Guarascio and Moses Port, who recently worked on ABC’s Happy Endings and ran Aliens In America, The CW’s 2007 coming-of-age sitcom. Harmon will remain a consulting producer.
Harmon’s place on Community had been undetermined since the show was renewed last week. Although showrunners typically sign two-year contracts at the start of a third season, Harmon’s deal was only for one, an unusual arrangement in the TV industry.
Considering Community lost a couple of producers earlier this month, don’t expect Harmon’s exit to be the last of the changes for the show. We’ll post more information as we get it.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/breaking-dan-harmon-out-as-showrunner-of-community,75385/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"