Community - Part 4

Well, I never watched past the first episode on their stupid website. It always cut out, commercials played in loops, or froze. Yahoo failed on their own... I wanted to watch it on their, but their technology made me go elsewhere online to 'find it' in glorious 1080 instead of the ******** they tried to peddle.

Yeah,I did the same.Their videi player sucked,plus they didn't even have an app on PS3 or PS4 (only 360).So I couldn't watch it on TV.

Looks like Yahoo cancelled all their shows.

Yahoo is just about dead so it makes sense they are going to drop as many financial sinks as possible, especially their shows.

troy-community.gif

I'll watch it anyway but I'll only really be interested if everyone except Chase comes back.

Watching Reboot is weird, all I can see is the Greendale campus.

Donald will be back, same with YNB (to some extent). Chevy won't be... obviously between his character's story and "his real life actions" toward this team.

Fingers crossed both Donald and Yvette Nicole Brown are announced eventually!

Oh, okay.

Well, at least it makes more sense for this to be on Peacock compared to Yahoo Screen. So more people will definitely see it.

At least five more.

Peacock isn’t a bad service tbh. They have a bunch of the classic Universal monster movies!

If Gillian Anderson doesn’t have some sort of cameo now…

I really loved seasons 1-4. Seasons 5 and 6 not at all. But still will check the movie out probably.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"