True Blood - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note - Season 6 has been reduced to 10 episodes next year due to Anna Paquin's pregnancy. She's due in November and of course needs time after the birth to be with her children.

They'll begin filming in January instead.

10 instead of 12 sound semi-promising. Maybe it'll force them to cut a useless storyline or two... make things a little more concise.

Yea, the entire Ifrit storyline in Season 5 was completely and utterly pointless.

I was kind of hoping that they would just find a way to write out Anna for a couple of episodes and give the screen time to other characters.

I hope that next season's the final season. HBO used to be so good at knowing when to end their shows.

I just gotta say YEAH!! They finally used a song I know for the end credits! I was starting to think I didn't know any good music

10 seems a little less, but if they handle it well (not 1 million stories!!!), it will work well.

Not sure how integral Sookie is too the plot, but I wonder if they considered just writing her out for 2 episodes. She easily could have been taken out of some of the earlier episodes this season when she barely had a storyline

I hope that next season's the final season. HBO used to be so good at knowing when to end their shows.

Entourage went on too long. It should have ended at 6 or 7 seasons max. Its 8th season was pointless.

No, no one has said anything official about it ending next year.

As much as last season was kinda meh for me, I doubt they lost that much viewership.

Yea, the entire Ifrit storyline in Season 5 was completely and utterly pointless.

Well what do you expect? Terry and Arlene are always getting the crappy filler jank stories, and the writers feel for whatever damn reason these characters are just sooo important, said jank filler stories get turned into half the entire season with both a lame resolve and absolutely no tie-in to the main conflict.

Which was worse, "Terry & Arlene: Curse of the Ghost Mom" or "Terry & Arlene vs. The Ifrit Menace"?

I vote Ifrit, because the Ghost Mom at least tied in with Lafayette's psychic powers.

True Blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have welcomed twins, People reports.

"The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed," reps for the couple told the magazine.

No further details were released.

Paquin, 30, and Moyer, 42, met on the set of True Blood, which wrapped its fifth season last month. They tied the knot in August 2010 in front of co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell and Rutina Wesley.

The twins are their first children together. Moyer has two children, Lilac, 10, and Billy, 12, from prior relationships.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Anna-Paquin-Stephen-Moyer-Twins-1052875.aspx

I didnt mind Terry and Arlene's story last year. I thought that at least had potential. The stuff from this season was a mess from beginning to end

True Blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have welcomed twins, People reports.

"The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed," reps for the couple told the magazine.

No further details were released.

Paquin, 30, and Moyer, 42, met on the set of True Blood, which wrapped its fifth season last month. They tied the knot in August 2010 in front of co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell and Rutina Wesley.

The twins are their first children together. Moyer has two children, Lilac, 10, and Billy, 12, from prior relationships.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Anna-Paquin-Stephen-Moyer-Twins-1052875.aspx
Does this mean we won't be seeing Anna half naked anymore? Most moms lose their flat bellies after childbirth...unless she has one hell of a personal trainer. :p

What was the name of the vampire Sookie kept having nightmares about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"