Console Wars!

Sunstar

Child of Sun and Star
Reaction score
So which is it?

I have an X-Box 360 and I love it but I think Sony might win this war if only by a small margin b/c the 360 and the Wii ,especially, have been getting more attention and the PS3 doesn't look so great IMO.

This thread is gonna get closed... you should have put it in the General Games Forum.

:down

I wanted an opinion from the general hypster thats why I put it in the community forum. Most of the people in the Games forums are regular/hardcore gamers.

I like nintendo better. they always made the best Star Wars games. Plus 360 is a real rip off-

I love my X-Box 360. Even after having to return in twice and getting new ones. Each time I had to switch out the hard drive to save my games. Right now I'm playing Star Wars: Lego The OT. :up:

I'm hoping Wii will be great... but I'm also a PC gamer.

And yea, N64 had the best star wars games...ever.. (besides Jedi Knight which was for PC).

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sunstar said:
So which is it?

I have an X-Box 360 and I love it but I think Sony might win this war if only by a small margin b/c the 360 and the Wii ,especially, have been getting more attention and the PS3 doesn't look so great IMO.
You just said Sony might win because their product looks inferior.

Sometimes at night, little tiny people come out of my consoles and fight each other. It's madning...how long before they tie me up!!?:csad:

Sony's the best. Sony's the best deal. Sony looks coolest. I wouldn't be caught dead "swordfighting" with my "wii" (worst name in universe), I don't like the 360 games.(except for Dead Rising)
Sony is God.

Hades said:
Sometimes at night, little tiny people come out of my consoles and fight each other. It's madning...how long before they tie me up!!?:csad:

Pervert.

jag

I've always been a nintendo guy. But I'm at the point now where video games really don't mean much to me anymore unless it's made by Blizzard or Shigeru Miyamoto

The Playstation 3 will win by a very slim off of name recognition of it's brand and game series (Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Tekken, Virtua Fighter). The Wii will come in second. The Xbox 360 in third because the Japanese market hates the Xbox.

That's my prediciton.

Ronny said:
I've always been a nintendo guy. But I'm at the point now where video games really don't mean much to me anymore unless it's made by Blizzard or Shigeru Miyamoto
I picture you playing a lot of Frogger.

hippie_hunter said:
The Playstation 3 will win by a very slim off of name recognition of it's brand and game series (Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Tekken, Virtua Fighter). The Wii will come in second. The Xbox 360 in third because the Japanese market hates the Xbox.

That's my prediciton.

I don't think any Japanese people post here:confuddled:

Darren Daring said:
I don't think any Japanese people post here:confuddled:

If you could take an hour, put your mind into high gear, do some math calculations, and finally figure out that he's talking about saleswise, around the planet, I'll be proud of you.

Btw, 1.) 360 2.) Wii 3.) PS3

XwolverineX said:
If you could take an hour, put your mind into high gear, do some math calculations, and finally figure out that he's talking about saleswise, around the planet, I'll be proud of you.

Btw, 1.) 360 2.) Wii 3.) PS3

You're a sweet kid. Go cut me a switch.

I refuse to pay more than $400 for a video game console, and I dont give a **** if he ahs blu-ray or HD-DVD .

I'm on the fence about the ps3..thats a hefty pricetag..$599.99.is the one i'd get

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"