Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

Using the ability requires an upskirt point of view that takes several hours to recover from.

The ability to shuffle between parallel Earths.

Some parallel realities make you age so fast and some others make you go back in time, like a twisted version of Benjamin Button. Careful.

The ability to control insects.

Eventually controlling insects magnifies the reptilian part of your brain so that you lose emotion, imagination and eventually the ability to speak human language.

Ability to absorb skills by touch, while putting the skill in mental boxes for later use, storing them safely in my memory so as not to corrupt my neurotransmitter network.

You absorb a power that spontaneously combusts metal boxes, thus loosing all said stored powers.

The ability to project my thoughts into the minds of others..

Projecting your thoughts fills up their sensory system effectively making them deaf/blind/mute/unfeeling, etc.

Able to rewrite someone's personal history and then reality reflects the changes.

Granted, but now you have changed everyone's lives. The butterfly effect, you know? Now you are a nice old lady of 86, and lots of cats. A little bit crazy because she said that she owns a magical book that can change everyone's lives...

I wish all men were aware of how not cool is manspreading on public transportation. We all want to take a seat!!!!

Listen here, you pull your ovaries out and attach them to your goodies, now pull on a pair of jeans and go sit down somewhere and see how long you can keep yer legs together. :rant:

I wish could mentally regulate other people's physical levels, if someone is raging I could calm them down super fast, etc.

Granted, but now the government is looking for you, They want to weaponize You.

The ability to make people say what they really want to say by clapping my hands.

Granted, but then the truth is too much and everyone becomes mute and nobody ever speaks again.

The ability to move illnesses from one person, to another; simply so that I can transfer terminal illnesses from good people onto evil ones.

With each transfer a small amount of the disease attaches to your cells, the more you use the power the closer to your demise you get.

I'd like to be able to reshape bodies, like clayface only in other people.

Granted but now all surgeons are on a strike because of you. They're a lot, and losing tons of money... The nip tuck guys are very sad and coming for you.

The ability to recreate people's happiest day of their lives before they die.

Granted, except now all the people who are having a really happy day suddenly think they're about to die, some of them can't handle it and brake down and/or commit suicide because of the stress.

The ability to stretch - like Mr Fantastic

Without Unstable Molecules your clothes aren't going to help much.

I want the combined brainpower of Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Henry Pym... and Kal-El (to manage all the mental chaos)

Your have a brain aneurysm due to the mental load. Boom. Head explodes.

I want the ability to resurface all broken roads so that they become freshly laid, and as smooth as can be.

All roads achieve absolute smoothness, anyone braking will end up sliding into something at speed, traffic jams go apocalyptic.

The ability to bring a comic character in this world for a few hours by Rune magic.

Granted, but it’s accidentally Thanos and half of us are erased from existence.

The ability to shrink and enlarge any animal, insect or reptile we want.

Shrinking an animal sends them into the Quantum realm, so they're gone. Enlarging makes them larger than the world and they go floating off into space, frozen solid I'd imagine.

Able to walk on water, air, fire without damage or slipperiness.

Now you can't walk on anything normal, normally. Grass makes your feet shrivel up, tarmac and concrete causes your feet to crack, carpets turn your feet to sand...

The ability to turn Water into Wine

All water on Earth and in people becomes the finest wine, and everything dies drunk.

The ability to know where everything is at all times.

That's being a mum, and I think I told you that already :p

The act like Flash, do things while people seem to be suspended in time... I'd kick some asses and they wouldn't even know.

When you'd finished, and time was reanimated, you'd collapse from exhaustion and probably die.

I'd like to control the weather; wind, rain, hail, snow, sun and clouds - the lot!

Make it rain? a Monsoon. Want a sunny day? Months of Drought. A little snow? Weeks of severe blizzards. :D:

Able to play any instrument like a virtuoso and compose magnum opus level music.

The Musicians' Union burns down your house for taking away all their jobs.

You have giganto-vision, the ability to see microscopic objects and beings in a highly magnified manner without a telescope.

After you see what lives on your food you'll die of starvation.

The power to make time stop but only at night and only when you close your eyes.

Congratulations everyone thinks you're dead and they buried you! You stopped time for yourself at night, and didn't restart before morning. Now time is stopped for you forever.

I wish to be able to find pizza where ever I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"