Crazy Marvel Movies you want to see?

Rom Space Knight meets Aquaman
Directed by none other than the master of disaster himself; Michael Bay

'nuff said.

Kazar1.jpg

Sorry but I thought the theme of this thread was Crazy Marvel Movies you want to see

'Nuff can never be said about it...
whatif14.jpg

This movie would own the frakin universe!

Last edited:
Ka-Zar will be worth looking forward to
Even if it is ripping off inspired by Tarzan

I would love to see Ka-Zar. Or anything dealing with the Savage Land really.

What are some of the most outlandish, wild, unrealistic, never gonna happen, Marvel
stories/ideas/or characters you want to see in a movie but you know will probably
never ever happen? Stories or characters that are so out there or maybe so unpopular
(or not seen as profitable) that you don't think they will get into a movie, but you
would love to see it?

Mine?
An X-Statix animated movie, even a direct to DVD would be awesome. I loved that
series, I have the huge collection, but I just cannot imagine any studio, even the
Marvel Animation Studio, making a movie out of them. But it would be great to see, in
Mike Allred's style, at a level like the Dark Knight Returns.
tumblr_lpyhcv0JoY1qbuxoro1_r1_500.jpg

I've been wanting these guys on film since X2, after the early 90s X-Men, this is my favorite X-Team..........part of me thinks it would be good on television on HBO...maybe Showtime.

others I'd like to see:
-Savage Land
-Deadpool (I don't care in a solo film, or tacked into another X-Film---I want a proper Deadpool to erase the taste of Barakapool).
-Daughters of the Dragon
-Heroes for Hire
-a Tomb of Dracula (maybe more as a television show as a Horror Anthology featuring other horror/supernatural characters/stories)
-Marvel Zombies
-Alias
-Apache Skies/Rawhide Kid (wouldn't mind Marvel Branching out into non super hero territory)
-Supreme Power

others I'd like to see:
-Deadpool (I don't care in a solo film, or tacked into another X-Film---I want a proper Deadpool to erase the taste of Barakapool).
1486144-1277699478916.png
I want to see the two meet

I look forward to the inevitable Marvel/Disney crossovers:
"Duck and Cover" with Howard & Donald the Duck
"The Threesome" with Chip & Dale & Squirrel Girl
"Those Wild and Crazy Engineers" with Gyro Gearloose & Tony Stark
Numerous boring educational films hosted by Victor Von Doom & Ludwig Von Drake

Adam Warlock would be great, especially since he really is Thanos' arch-enemy. Visually, he's a mix of Dr. Manhattan, Edward Cullen and an Oscar statue. Plus he has the cool origin of being created by scientists as the "perfect human" but has a lot of moral flaws, mainly thinking himself apart from good and evil. Like the Nietzsche superman gone horribly right.

"A Deadpool appears in all the Marvel films so far" film!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"