CW to reboot Dynasty

Blake Carrington and Crystal were the heroes of the original. Alexis was the outright villain. There weren't really any shades of grey. It was all much more clear cut.

in first season blake was more grey.when alexis showed up that changed.

every ad i have seen makes old timer like me who growed up with prime time soap opers not want to watch it.recent epiosde had blake playing footbal.while he owned football team on original it just seemed wrong.both krystal and fallon hear come off as b-tchs.now fallow early on in early could come off as bit of one but nowhere near one depicted on reboot.

while i realize those like me who consider dynasty iconic isn't the audence here
still feels werid.

They cast Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis!

I wasnt watching this show but now I totally will.

this is great news.alexis should have been on show.Nicollette is great casting.
she first got noticed on another prime time soap knots landing.of course despertae housewives is probally reason she was cast.it makes me want to check on show now.i am sure once season is over it will be on netflix.

problem is who will people root for:cwink:

Nicolette Sheridan as Alexis? Doesn't seem quite in the same class as Joan Collins.

They should've found another elegant British actress. Why get an American? Alexis was like a Lady and very refined upper class.

This also takes place in Atlanta so it's kind of a moot point. Basically old southern money.

This also takes place in Atlanta so it's kind of a moot point. Basically old southern money.

Well it's not like the original took place in England. It was Denver in Colorado. Blake just had married an Englishwoman.

FYI, the original Dynasty is apparently on CW Seed right now.

I am seriously taking a liking to Elizabeth Gilles on this show.

When does Nicolette show up? Shouldn't she have already filmed?

Dynasty first look: Nicollette Sheridan makes her entrance as Alexis Carrington

Dynastia-Alexis-Carrington-640x426.jpg

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/dynasty...gn=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com

She looks like her arch rival Krystle from the original series.

DYa2Y_iVAAAc7Ki.jpg

The event of the season is finally upon us. Get your wedding looks ready & your revenge plots sorted. It all goes down tonight.

I watched 1 episode.....it wasn't the best....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"