Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
I think you're a half measure.
I think you're a man who can't finish the job.
I think that you're a coward"
:D:unishr:

Superhero fatigue, superhero fatigue everywhere! :D

Seems like they are almost writing The Punisher as this season's Joker from The Dark Knight. Even Karen Page is saying they created Punisher.

That trailer was incredible! I loved that dialogue between Matt and Frank. This season is gonna be incredible.

Im incredibly hyped for both Batman vs Superman and Cap vs Ironman but I think THIS is the grudge match Im most looking forward to.

Last edited:
Christ that trailer was intense. Bernthal is going to steal the show.

Jon looks like everything i imagined him to be. Such a great and intense actor.

The trailer was great. Jon as the Punisher is perfect.

But still no skull???

I am beyond excited for this season of Daredevil! It also seems like the action in the trailer is all from one episode, maybe they aren't showing footage from other episodes because that's where he dons the Skull? I hope they dont wait until to end to show us the skull in all its glory.

My god that trailer was amazing. I really hope these characters wind up in the MCU because I'm gonna need a **** ton more of Bernthals Punisher.

"You hit em' and they get back up. I hit em' and they stay down." :D

Goddamn, that was one amazing trailer! So intense! Daredevil's suit looks much better, and seeing him kick ass in his devil costume is truly a sight to behold.:daredevil He looks like a beast, and so does Bernthal as the Punisher. What a fantastic casting.

F'n amazing and intense, I'm so glad Netflix adds a whole season together!!

I'm getting serious "Rick and Shane in the field" vibes during that confrontation between Matt and Frank. Which I guess is the dynamic they want to invoke when they casted Bernthal.

Is it just me or is Elodie's Elektra a little too... predatory in her greeting to Matt? I'm no expert on the character, but from what I've read she's usually more stoic and standoffish in her demeanor. I'm getting more Typhoid vibes from the Netflix version.

These actors and characters are part of the MCU and should at the very least have cameos or referenced in a big way in the next Avengers films. Civil War would be perfect for a reference and a cameo in Infinity Wars part I or II!

So, is The Punisher the real villain here?
Or does The Hand have a hand in the season of being the main villain(s) alongside Elektra?

I guess we have to see for the next trailer to get some things more clear. :)

Damn this looks great. Finally... FINALLY they seem to have gotten the Punisher right after three different misfires. I'm so stoked for this!

Nice trailer, extremely tense but the editing was weird to me. Can't put my finger on it. Looks like we are getting one hell of a showdown between Matt and Frank. :daredevil vs :unishr:

So looking forward to this.

i really hope they dub him The Punisher and have the skull early on in the show, i definitely do not want to wait an entire season haha.

I had to rewind this so many times. It was so fantastic.

This looks so good! I have been so stoked for this. I loved season 1 so much. Daredevil is finally getting the spotlight he deserves. I hope this season lives up to the first.

I cannot wait for Punisher either. Also, when he says "I need to take care of the scum that killed my family", is it just me or does he sound just like Aaron Eckhart's Harvey Dent in terms of his voice? xD

"You hit them they get back up I hit them and they stay down"

The name I don't care so much but the skull I'd love to see early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"