Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

I hope we get to see Tom Holland in this if not for just a quick cameo as Spidey
I would love to see that as well! the only thing that I feel like could get in the way of that though is the weird politics of the Spider-Man live action rights, film versus television. Daredevil Born Again will be a TV show, not a film, but a live action TV show at that.

Disney was able to use Spider-Man in the MCU cartoons like What If and the upcoming Freshman Year, but so far not in any of the live action shows. That's why I think it's something to do with contracts.

More set pics, featuring a good look at the Punisher and copycat cops. Putting in spoiler tag due the amount of tweets.

is filming taking place in NYC? I have to start commuting to the office again tomorrow so I wonder if I'll be able to cruise by one of the sets

Spiderman NWH sets in 2024, SheHulk and Echo set in 2025. Do you think Born Again will take place before ? or after
Lets admit Murdock wears yellow/purple costume in NoWayhome/She-Hulk period, new red one post-SheHulk/Echo, wearing the old red from S2 during blip 5 years, it can take place after SheHulk,
but seeing his relationship with Jennifer Walters, seems he lost all previous loves interest
I think it will set between battle of earth (endgame) and She-Hulk first, then after Echo post-2025 in a second part

Spiderman NWH sets in 2024, SheHulk and Echo set in 2025. Do you think Born Again will take place before ? or after
Lets admit Murdock wears yellow/purple costume in NoWayhome/She-Hulk period, new red one post-SheHulk/Echo, wearing the old red from S2 during blip 5 years, it can take place after SheHulk,
but seeing his relationship with Jennifer Walters, seems he lost all previous loves interest
I think it will set between battle of earth (endgame) and She-Hulk first, then after Echo post-2025 in a second part
From everything we've seen and been revealed, this show takes place just before Fisk becomes mayor and then after. That would place it November 2025 (and then supposedly theres a time skip to 2026 after the pilot). So it would take place after NWH, Echo and She-Hulk.

I think the original plan was to set at least some of it during Endgame. However, they retooled and brought back a bunch of old people, so my guess is it will take place after She-Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"