DareDevil

I think I'm skipping that crossover, personally. Don't care for the Black Cat or Spider-Man at this point.

I might do the same Corpy.Although for the record I'm surprised Matt and Felicia have never hooked up.

With Matt going back to his swashbuckling ways I can honestly say I think he'd do everything in his power to bed her.

Yeah, I'm thinking I might skip that crossover too. The last thing I need is to spend another $8 on a title I've already dropped twice over the past few years when I can spend it elsewhere. If Waid can write it without going into too much of Peter's personal life and just stick to the Daredevil/Spider-Man angle I may check it out but we'll see.

I might do the same Corpy.Although for the record I'm surprised Matt and Felicia have never hooked up.

Maybe that's the point of the crossover. :atp:

Remember, Waid did say an ASM supporting character was going to be Matt's love interest. We all assumed it was going to be Michelle Gonzales but she has yet to appear and was only mentioned in passing.

And Corp, who are you bulls****ing? You're totally getting this, you closet Spider-fan you.....:whatever:

I'm totally not, though. I'm a Flash-Venom, Avengers, and Joe Madureira fan. You'll never get me to admit otherwise. :argh:

And when you add all 3 of those things up it makes you a Spider-Man fan. CHECK and MATE.:o

Now go run out an buy yourself some Spidey PJ's, you deserve it.:woot:

Wait, wait...what is this "ASM/DD" crossover you all speak of?

YAY! That cannot possibly be a bad thing....right?

it's just a 2-issue thing, one issue from DD one issue from ASM. When's the last time DD and Spiderman have interacted? I didn't pick up all of Shadowland, and I can only remember a small appearance by Peter in Bendis's DD run.

They fought in Shadowland but that wasn't really Matt.I do think Matt guest starred early on in BND but I'm not sure.

I think one of the best interactions between Pete and Matt was in Kevin Smith's Daredevil. I'm not a huge Kevin Smith fan, but his DD run was good. And the way he had those two characters interact was great. He seemed to understand Pete pretty well.

Does Daredevil still know Spidey's identity or has he forgotten as well?

Pete could've unmasked to Matt after BND. He did to the Avengers, so I could see him unmasking to Matt as well.

He did offer to unmask to Daredevil, but Daredevil refused.

Like Spidey "unmasking" in front of DD is going to make a difference... :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

:yay:

Maybe that's the point of the crossover. :atp:

Remember, Waid did say an ASM supporting character was going to be Matt's love interest. We all assumed it was going to be Michelle Gonzales but she has yet to appear and was only mentioned in passing.

That true. And in light of what Waid said, having Black Cat be a new lover interest for Daredevil kind of makes sense, especially when you factor in how awkward Spidey would feel about them hooking up. Although, if such a pairing were to happen, it would be even more like Batman and Catwoman than Spidey and Black Cat ever were. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"