The Dark Knight Dark Knight Tie-Ins

I wanna see a marketing blitz that rivals B89. Anything less will be a disappointment

I wanna see a marketing blitz that rivals B89. Anything less will be a disappointment

Nolan style diet coke commercial like what play before B89, not that would be awesome.......wait....no it wouldnt....nvrmind.

Yes it would though, mass marketing is fun this should be THE film of 08

Yes it would though, mass marketing is fun this should be THE film of 08

Yea but i cant get over the church choir singing Diet Coke! at the end, it would be cool if they randomly started dropping joker cards over big events, the geurilla marketing campaign that has since lost its steam is a great idea if they could keep it up

I doubt the bat summer of 89 can be recreated, cus summer blockbusters with their respective tie ins are so common nowadays unlike back then. In the summer of 89 it was like ZOMFG A BATMAN MOBIEEE!!11 now its just another superhero flick. I'd hate for this movie to have too much tie ins, for anyone who saw FF2, how preposterous was that dodge fantasticar!? and how daredevil was jam packed with more alt rock than mtv2.

batman pepsi would be BRILLIANT though.

Anime - no.
Todd MacFarlane's Spawn (HBO) - yes.

It won't be anime because it's not a Japanese production.

It'll be "anime style", or probably more accurately anime influenced, terms which could easily apply to HBOs Spawn series.

Well Anime it didn't help the matrix sequels. I'm kinda not in favor...

But I hope they go all out with the marketing.

The animated tie ins have nothing to do with the films themselves. The Matrix sequels weren't any worse because the animatrix existed. The Dark Knight won't be crap just because they made an animated tie-in - if it's crap it'll be entirely on its own merits.

i dont want to much hype remember the hype for superman returns?
if theres too much hype people expect way to much from the movie.

i dont want to much hype remember the hype for superman returns?
if theres too much hype people expect way to much from the movie.

TDK already seems like it's going to be a lot more exciting then Superman Returns was, so I am not worried about that.

I think the animated series will serve as Joker's backstory.

Dark Knight should be all over everything .Twice as much as SR.

uh twice as much as superman returns? so basically write "the dark knight" on a rock, and throw it somewhere. that will have at least doubled the pr from superman returns:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"