Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Reeves can do the job. 'Rise' was a thrill-ride. I was actually sweating by the end. I just hope this is as good.

I also was disappointed Wyatt didn't come back. But Reeves hasn't made a bad film yet and this looks fantastic.

This film has the potential to have some great drama in it. Caesar trying to have the apes and humans coexist, Koba who I'm sure wants to wipe out the humans. You have Oldman wanting the Apes wiped out. I'm so excited for this.

The CG looks incredible.

keavh3f.jpg

Remember when people raved about Jumangi's CGI? :o

I'm sure it was good for the mid 90's. It looks like **** now of course.

And that was ILM doing its best. I still don't see how they did something like Casper in 1995 and those monkeys in the same year. Somebody was slacking.

It's got that feel of Jurassic Park and just on that alone, its incredible.

who had the idea to have Caesar with a baby in the poster? give him a bigger payehck.

the apes look amazing in the tv spot. but reading some reports from last week. i am affraid that the apes will not talk enough. they dont need to have a language. but i dont know. it sounds like Fox is afraid that the public would think that its goofy and stupid if they had conversations.

The last movie was so good, but I wish they had kept the writers or the director.

Wyatt instead of Reeves ? no way.

Wyatt is like not good enough for any hollywood movie IMO

no he did not do well enough directing that movie. IMO right now everyone who likes the first movie associates it because of the good strong story.

before the movie was out there was a lot of negative opinions. because all they had was the footage which IMO is bad directed.

the sequel IMO will have better lighting,action,cuts between characters and some epic big scale shots.

i am aware that FOX could be the reason. they micromanage unknown directors and destroy their vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"