Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so they don't immediately send it to you or let you read it online? What?

The hard copy just gets to you when it gets to you haha, No other way of reading it :p

Well screw that. ugh, I thought once you purchase it online, you can view it right away.

Hoping for some juicy, encouraging details in the article, and lots of more cool photos!

Well screw that. ugh, I thought once you purchase it online, you can view it right away.

I'm sure that will only apply to the iPad version. Lol.

I ordered a hard copy, so I'll have to wait until it arrives in the post.

I'm sure that will only apply to the iPad version. Lol.

I ordered a hard copy, so I'll have to wait until it arrives in the post.

Wait, so if I buy the Ipad version I can read it online right away?:eek:

Well we can expect to see :
1.jpg

X-MEN: DAYS OF THE FUTURE PAST: WORLD EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE
There are exclusives, then there are X-clusives. Speaking to everyone involved in the colossal mutant mash-up, our coverage of the return of Magneto and Chucky X – James McAvoy's words, not ours – is second-to-none. If you consider yourself a fan of the franchise, look no further.
point.gif
2.jpg

X-MEN: DAYS OF THE FUTURE PAST: THE CAST INTERVIEWED
The producer, screenwriter and director are all very well, but what about the cast? Well, happily for you we were able to sit down with the X-Men past and present, including two Oscar winners, three nominees and some of our favourite people. Get the character lowdowns from the mutant's mouth.
3.jpg

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC
Confused by all these X-films and X-spin-offs? Worry no more! We have put together an infographic setting out the timeline of the entire thing, including the new film. Hopefully this should make everything clear and help refresh your memory of any you missed.
point.gif
4.jpg

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW
Our resident X-pert, Chris Hewitt, went on set with Bryan Singer and spoke to the director and his sprawling cast to learn everything there is to know about X-Men: Days Of Future Past. "The biggest thing that makes it something more than an X-Men film is the time-travel aspect," says Singer. "And it's sci-fi. I love sci-fi."

I don't see why not, although I've never done it so I wouldn't know for sure.

Storm, Colossus and Warpath have same arm pads, this three have to be in different place than other at begin of movie. :o People and their theories...
For sure the mutant with Blink, Warpath and Sunspot in Moscow is Colossus or
Cannonball

I don't have any problem with Toad being 45-50 in X1.
Bejamin Button can't be so young or old, because Brad Pitt is, oh wait...

1.jpg

There are exclusives, then there are X-clusives. Speaking to everyone involved in the colossal mutant mash-up, our coverage of the return of Magneto and Chucky X – James McAvoy's words, not ours – is second-to-none. If you consider yourself a fan of the franchise, look no further.
point.gif
2.jpg

The producer, screenwriter and director are all very well, but what about the cast? Well, happily for you we were able to sit down with the X-Men past and present, including two Oscar winners, three nominees and some of our favourite people. Get the character lowdowns from the mutant's mouth.
3.jpg

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC
Confused by all these X-films and X-spin-offs? Worry no more! We have put together an infographic setting out the timeline of the entire thing, including the new film. Hopefully this should make everything clear and help refresh your memory of any you missed.
point.gif
4.jpg

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW
Our resident X-pert, Chris Hewitt, went on set with Bryan Singer and spoke to the director and his sprawling cast to learn everything there is to know about X-Men: Days Of Future Past. "The biggest thing that makes it something more than an X-Men film is the time-travel aspect," says Singer. "And it's sci-fi. I love sci-fi."

Where did you get that?

Its on the empire website on what is inside the issue

I want full screen version of this Mutant Chronicles, now!

1.jpg

point.gif
2.jpg

3.jpg

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC
point.gif
4.jpg

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW

God.I wish this was Us magazine.

I can't wait to see that chronicles infographic.

Yes, if you buy an iPad or iPhone version of a magazine, any digital version, you can read it immediately, I believe.

This, now Empire have my attention to buy it, have to see this chronology scheme, but which cover to choose :huh:

I dont like the idea of the OT existing in another future. Like, what future? The sentinel future?

I dont like the idea of the OT existing in another future. Like, what future? The sentinel future?

well
I don't like the idea of 2 timelines.This Is just so they can go nutrek and ignore trilogy In FC sequels and Spinoffs while allowing them to do sequel to the Wolverine.To be fair we don't know how future will end up at end In Original timeline

It would be pretty much inline with what happened in the original comic book. [BLACKOUT]Changing the past only starts a new timeline - it doesn't change the future. [/BLACKOUT]

It would be pretty much inline with what happened in the original comic book. [BLACKOUT]Changing the past only starts a new timeline - it doesn't change the future. [/BLACKOUT]

I wonder why
Apocalypse would awaken In future If nothing changes with OT Snetinle future

So would it be byebye OT cast?

Where's Electrix when you need him? lol

Thats all fine but it appears there's some peace in the future so Xavier can explain how he feels the timelines or whatever. And old Mystique? Sounds pretty :whatever:

Also how is separating the franchise creating a unified movie verse like the mcu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"