Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! But will he have his super strength and flight aka, powers that Rogue needs to "borrow"?

He will probably have his super strength because he looks so strong!

posting again, 'cause I'd like to know some opinions > I'm realy excited about Prof X and Magneto's relationship! I mean when they encounter if Erick is whithout the helmet Charles can read his mind and discover his plan, or simple paralise him!

I'm not sure if they should show the Cerebro in 1973 unless, its part of the time-travel process.

They already showed that they have the completed sub-basement in 73, so its not impossible that they would have a completed cerebro, or perhaps, that Eric helps them complete it at some point in this film.

In case you forgot.....

BKLW0B2CcAAkkOz.jpg:large

I've seen that pic a long time ago, but its still not yet 100% confirmed if they are in 1970s or in present-day in that picture, even with the tagline "welcome to the 70s" from Bryan's twitter account. He could be tricking us.

I've seen that pic a long time ago, but its still not yet 100% confirmed if they are in 1970s or in present-day in that picture, even with the tagline "welcome to the 70s" from Bryan's twitter account. He could be tricking us.

Why would Beast be in the present day? And why would they be dressed in 70s clothing?

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but in the set pics of Beast/Mags in the fountain, Beast's clothes look to be ripping slightly hulk style along the seams, almost as if he "beasted out." It's possible that Hank is trying to control the mutation and it keeps shifting back and forth.

Though the rips in the clothes could also simply be battle related. Still, I thought it was interesting.

I just find it hard to believe that the subbasement of 1973 and the subbasement of the original trilogy w/c is set in the late 90s/early 00s has the same design.

Fassbenders looking better than ever. I can see why he would be intriguing enough for young people to want to become terrorists.

I just hope Pietro wasn't just jammed in this script. Otherwise it's looking good.

Odd we haven't seen any concentration camp scenes though. I hope they don't get too scared to put them in

Who knows? If they are filming test shots with the subbasement background or FC Beast traveled to the future too.

People are In denial.That Is 1973.Noway Is that part of future.That was key
tipoff wolverine Is Time Traveler.

1. In the storyline, we never see someone from the past go to the future.

2. Why can't the subbasement have the same design? Better yet, why would it have a different one?

Singer said "welcome to 1972" when he posted that picture of hank and Logan in the sub base, so its in the 70s, this is a pointless argument

I think the subbasement is constructed in the 70s and is highly advanced for its time. Which is why I also think Mags will help build Cerebro which we've seen being built.

1. In the storyline, we never see someone from the past go to the future.

2. Why can't the subbasement have the same design? Better yet, why would it have a different one?

30 ish years is a long time to not change anything in reality.

wait.... since when can Warpath fly? :/

If I remember correctly, it was an additional mutation of his powers that was discovered later on. He doesn't really do it all that often though in the comics but he can.

If I remember correctly, it was an additional mutation of his powers that was discovered later on. He doesn't really do it all that often though in the comics but he can.

:/ that's a really dumb power for him... I can't even think of a moment ive ever seen the guy fly...

Yea, I think even one of the writers said that the character was embarassed about having that power so he never really does it. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"