Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember her saying that line at all in the film, I don't know if thats just for trailer purposes.

Oh that's odd. It seems like Blink gets more screentime than Storm. Is it true?

Folks, before you murder each other over this timeline discussion, please remember that name-calling is unacceptable.

You wouldn't want to be on a lengthy probation this close to opening weekend, would you??

My APOLOGIES to the one and only MarvelRobbins, it wasn't meant in an harmful/hateful way. Indeed, I put that in the "spoiler tags" because it was meant to be a joke, actually.

MR, please, try to understand the ages don't change with time travel, and Singer and the writers must be very careful... to not ruin our fun & enjoyment, of course :word:

Only Scott is alive at the end of DOFP & not Jean ?

Can someone give the final living roster of the 2025 gang at the end of the film?

Scott, jean, old beast, kitty, rogue, storm, prof x

Can someone give the final living roster of the 2025 gang at the end of the film?

From what I've grasped:

Cyke, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Jean Grey, Beast.

Apart Beast, They are all 60 years old. :pal:

Professor X
Cyclops
Jean
Wolverine
Storm
Beast
Iceman
Colossus
Rogue
Kitty

Ok good. So no one is dead in the altered future?

and mystique and magneto are unaccounted for due to not being present.

From memory yes, she gets more screen time than storm.

Wow, that's interesting lol. But it seems she does : the 6 minute opening, temple scenes in which she survives longer.

Why do the Xmen decide to go to China, I'm confused about that Kitty gets Bishop back a couple of days, How does Bishop successful change what happens before Sentinels kill Kitty?

LOL, I'm starting to think the X-Men movies are true comic books "on celluloid". :yay:

Your too obsessed with the age thing man lol.

Anyway, Kelsey Beast looks PHENOMENAL. His hair and makeup are different than in X3 and he looks PERFECT.

I hope to any god ever that Kelsey comes back as beast with that makeup under Singer... now THAT would be the perfect beast on screen.

Im secretly hoping for another mashup of old and new cast... They should show the original cast in an AoA future... With the addition of Archangel

Anyway, Kelsey Beast looks PHENOMENAL. His hair and makeup are different than in X3 and he looks PERFECT.

I must say his make-up was phenomenal in X3 too.
Then, on the other hand, I'm an X3 fan - despite the way they treated Cyclops.

So how was Beast cameo in DOFP? Did he have any lines? Or just a pass-by?

I can't really post this in the XM:A thread because of spoilers .. But hypothetically (and this is wishful thinking) .... I feel like introducing the time travel element has left open the possibility that they will
Use the age of apocolypse story line and keep with the time travel ...

That would allow the OT cast to continue starting and also the FC cast ..

It kind of sucks the way they introduce characters for 5 minutes of screen time (Blink, colossus , etc) and throw them away ..

The OT cast will always be the xmen to Me. It's very possible that they can bring back both casts for apocolypse ...

Fingers crossed it happens ..

Back on the rant about wasting characters ... Why use the new mutants at all if they don't have a future with the franchise ?

Back on the rant about wasting characters ... Why use the new mutants at all if they don't have a future with the franchise ?

Eye candy. Like Nightcrawler in X2.

Repost from earlier ;

Now I am excited about this movie .. Just like everyone else ... But I feel like the whole OT Cast is getting the short end of the stick ... 30-40 minutes in 120+ movie ... Not a lot of screen time .. The whole rogue debacle aside (which after rewatching X1 and X2 last week, infuriates me even more)... I feel like there could have been more done with them ... Unfortunately BS made an awful choice and thought superman was a better career choice than x3 (how does that ***** sandwich taste) and let Brett Ratner kill off half of the cast in a 2 hour a painful takedown of the franchise... So we would have been missing key players like Jean and Scott (though he's never gotten a lot to do)

But I feel like I liked the OT cast better and still do ...

That being said .. I am a huge advocate for Xm:A to be another time travel movie and have the OT cast play a part as well as FC guys ... But I won't hold my breath

Wow, that's interesting lol. But it seems she does : the 6 minute opening, temple scenes in which she survives longer.

Why do the Xmen decide to go to China, I'm confused about that Kitty gets Bishop back a couple of days, How does Bishop successful change what happens before Sentinels kill Kitty?

In the opening Kitty uses Bishops mind and her power to travel back a few days where they're hiding in China. That's when Professor X, Storm, Wolverine and magneto use Cerebro on the jet to find them.

So in the opening sequence, where are Wolverine, Storm etc.? Are is it not explained?

And how long is the third act? I know it pure action.

Repost from earlier ;

Now I am excited about this movie .. Just like everyone else ... But I feel like the whole OT Cast is getting the short end of the stick ... 30-40 minutes in 120+ movie ... Not a lot of screen time .. The whole rogue debacle aside (which after rewatching X1 and X2 last week, infuriates me even more)... I feel like there could have been more done with them ...

But this movie isn't their story - it's the First Class characters story. We've been told ever since the movie went into production that the OT characters would only bookend of the entire movie and that the majority takes place in the 70's.

People were only setting themselves up for disappointment thinking the OT were going to be major players in this when everything we've been told has said otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"