Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!) - Part 3

Still need to know how he becomes bald though ;)

If they didn't explain how WOlverine got his adamantium claws back. Then James McAvoy could just comeback in Apocalypse with a bald head. They don't need it explain how he lost his hair.

Some men go bald with old age. Some lose their hair earlier than others. Blame it on genetics. Yeah this definitely doesn't need an explanation

So I saw someone say this and it made me think, hmmm.

They said Future Magneto trolled everybody. Why did Magneto need to tell them that they need him? What was the point of Past Magneto in terms of saving the Future? He caused more damaged than good. I mean why did they need Magneto? They went though more trouble getting Magneto really then getting Raven.

He did help get them into the meeting more quietly and discreetly than beat would have, and Charles did not have his powers then plus I think they were assuming Eric would be able to talk Raven out of Killing trask better than Charles due to their relationship at that particular time.

Nate and Cable had the same exact hair. Theres no way to tell who that was supposed to be

FYI, Nate was born in a test tube. Neither of his parents need to be alive for him to be born so if that was him, it isn't illogical that he would exhibit even with them long gone

Exactly!

They said Future Magneto trolled everybody. Why did Magneto need to tell them that they need him? What was the point of Past Magneto in terms of saving the Future? He caused more damaged than good. I mean why did they need Magneto? They went though more trouble getting Magneto really then getting Raven.

Xavier mentions specifically in the movie that Eric would be better suited to convincing Mystique than he would because she trusts him and they've worked together.

They weren't banking on him going solo at the end though - he's still young and a loose cannon.

If they didn't explain how WOlverine got his adamantium claws back. Then James McAvoy could just comeback in Apocalypse with a bald head. They don't need it explain how he lost his hair.

McAvoy said they were going to make something of a big deal about it. He may have been joking though. He's so candid in his interviews it's very hard to tell when he's totally serious when it's in print.

Mcavoy will have hair in apocalypse, I am pretty sure he will

I doubt they will even show him balding, its likely just going to brought in by something else

Exactly, he was in denial about humans until erik snaps some sense into him.
Erik didn't snap some sense into him, Charles still has the same stance towards humans that he has always had.

I think he's not that naive anymore. That was probably Malik's point.

Could someone link me to the description of the after credit scene please... I had to rush out of the theatre to see Godzilla right after so I missed it :(

Apocalypse builds a pyramid while the horsemen look on

Someone can probably provide a better explanation, but that's the core of it :funny:

It really is something you need to see. The crowd chanting, the music... it's just perfect in every way

In comics he lost his hair when he was a student, due to his powers. If in XMA Xavier has not a bald head, James doesnt want to be hairless :whatever:
In 80's, Xavier is already hairless (X-men Origins, X3 Intro ...) So McAvoy must be !

I'd wager good money on it being a side effect of ODing on that serum. In small doses it promoted hair growth on Beast, so why not have it take it away when you use too much?

In comics he lost his hair when he was a student, due to his powers. If in XMA Xavier has not a bald head, James doesnt want to be hairless :whatever:
In 80's, Xavier is already hairless (X-men Origins, X3 Intro ...) So McAvoy must be !
The big twist in the movie will be Xavier going to the bathroom and taking off......his wig!

I think the baldness will come along with an intense session with cerebro maybe? Remember on FC where Hank mentions something that shaving the head could improve Cerebro´s functioning... So i think that intense session will cause his head to start losing hair.

I was thinking since Emma is dead, could her mind just jump into a new body/new actress and so she could still be included in future films

I was thinking since Emma is dead, could her mind just jump into a new body/new actress and so she could still be included in future films

They already did this with Xavier so it would be lame to do it again. Besides, why would this be necessary. Emma's "death" happened offscreen so isn't concrete. She merely could have faked it. Even if Frost is dead, they could use Silverfox from WO, and finally explain any connection the two have. I really don't think Emma needs a convoluted story to get her to be featured in a future film. Xavier kind of did bc he was murdered in front of us

Could someone link me to the description of the after credit scene please... I had to rush out of the theatre to see Godzilla right after so I missed it :(

I can describe it for you:

The camera pans over the desert in ancient Egypt. Then you see a cloaked figure (who's back is to the camera) standing on a hill. Below him, hundreds (if not thousands) of people are bowing before him and chanting his name over and over again. "En Sabah Nur." Then the camera pans up to reveal that the cloaked figure is using his powers to build the Pyramids. Then the camera pans around to show the face of a young Apocalypse (blue skin and all) while four cloaked figures on horseback can be seen watching from a nearby hilltop, end scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"